General Calling out @mondoidiot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT Let’s go, pussy. I’ll fuck you up. We haven’t had a possible fight that I know of since teamquestnorth @teamquestnorth and @psychotropicwanderlust and I’m game. You want to start talking shit about the flies I tie? Back your words up pussy. If we can make this happen I will fuck you up. I’m down for a catch weight fight. I’m walking at 165lbs right now and I will fight you as high as 190lbs. I guarantee I fuck your pussy ass up.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I hope y’all jump on board. I’ll start a gofundme for that little pussy so he can go train for a month. I’m dead serious, I want to fuck this bitch up. You can apologize for months and I still don’t care. I actually want to fight you. A faceless person who I’ve never met who talks shit on the internet. I’m tired of that pussy shit. Don’t talk shit unless you can back it up.

M

member 3289

Did you have a problem with his first account or is it only with this one?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT sack the fuck up and take this challenge on or you will need to change your title under your name to “I’m bitchmade and scared to death of @fifthscallop”

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What exactly happened?
He made one post talking shit about the flies I tie. I’m tired of weak ass bitches talking shit over the internet. I also haven’t fought for a bit, so I’m down. MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT is a little bitch and won’t accept. He can come meet me in Oregon, or be a man and let tmmac pay for me to get to him. Either way, I’m fucking this pussy up.