General Calling out @mondoidiot

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There is only one solution here. TMMAC Battle Royale.
I'd definitely win that. Ric flair did the best rumble performance of all time imo. Came in at 2 or 3 and played possum and picked the right moments

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
U better not quit or change your behavior here...I have come to enjoy your posts and deep insight

If you quit any of your bullshit, I really will come kick some ass...and I am a helluva lot meaner than scallop

Scallop was 5 beers deep and needed some silly action, I'm completely sober and dead serious

Quitting is not an option my fren
I'm with Rambo John J @Inside Job on this one. MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT stays.
If any of y'all want to fight me, meet me at 4 corners USA in 45 minutes. Just come up and start swinging if you dare without saying a word. I will be wearing a fake cops uniform.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also I am not a fighter . Never have been

Just a bored guy who drinks nightly and has some fun trolling on a few forums .

So to clarify

I do not want to fight anyone . I will quit trolling this forum .

Please just ban me . As I feel very uncomfortable on this forum after being threatened to be mutilated .
I think you can take him. I believed in you!

Oct 24, 2015
I'm calling you out. I will not stand for this. If Splinty @Splinty don't want to call you out I will. I've had it up to here with you bad mouthing her fake breasts and her weird looking forehead. Sign the waiver. No need to fly over to some place. I got you right here. UFC 3 PS4 WHo Want IT?
Just give me time to update my PS plus and buy said game. Once I do that your days are numbered.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm calling you out. I will not stand for this. If Splinty @Splinty don't want to call you out I will. I've had it up to here with you bad mouthing her fake breasts and her weird looking forehead. Sign the waiver. No need to fly over to some place. I got you right here. UFC 3 PS4 WHo Want IT?
Just give me time to update my PS plus and buy said game. Once I do that your days are numbered.
You're on, hooker!

Of course I have to buy all of those things and figure out how to play the game but after that.. you're going down!

Also.. don't forget that she has a very average ass that's only nice when throwing a hip out of socket and using Photoshop.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You're on, hooker!

Of course I have to buy all of those things and figure out how to play the game but after that.. you're going down!

Also.. don't forget that she has a very average ass that's only nice when throwing a hip out of socket and using Photoshop.
agreed

great legs
ass isn't great

T

The Big Guy

I think it’s really great how this thread has turned out. We’ve come away learning that MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT is spineless. No hard feelings though. He did say he was sorry.
I'm gonna take MondoIDIOT @MondoIDIOT under my wing and within six months he will be tapping you with a flying gogoplata.

He will tie you up tighter than a fly fishing lure.

Sweep the leg mondo. Sweep the leg

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Well . This is unexpected .

My whole account is for trolling .

Look at most of my replys . It's basically just me saying LOL at ______ and some type of small non personal insult will follow

Honestly never tried to have anyone feel insulted .

I figured my troll angle was known but I can see how that could be taken as offensive .

I apologise. Sincerely. if I hurt your feelings. Did not mean what I said .

*In no way do I want to fight anyone over words on the internet *

But yeah sorry if I offended you . I don't know anything about ties . So I wouldn't even know if your work is good or not .
Dude, you are the best kind of troll. You make ridiculous comments but you are in on the joke and never say anything with malicious intent.
B97B2322-0396-4346-AB8F-8803AF384F65.gif

M

member 3289

Dude, you are the best kind of troll. You make ridiculous comments but you are in on the joke and never say anything with malicious intent.
View attachment 21580
He publicly admitted to trolling.

Though I have no experience in that behavior myself, my research has taught me that admitting to it is the #1 rule you don't break.