Society Can Anyone Explain Andrew Jackson To Me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
How is this guy on the $20? As far as I can tell he was pretty much a through and through piece of shit. Even "man of his time" doesn't really explain his behavior.

M

member 3289

He was supposed to be replaced on the $20 bill in 2020 by Harriet Tubman but Trump is a racist piece of shit who pushed it back to 2026

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He was supposed to be replaced on the $20 bill in 2020 by Harriet Tubman but Trump is a racist piece of shit who pushed it back to 2026
You mean the president who pardoned the Glaveston Giant? I feel like there were at least a couple president's before him that could have figured that out before he was in the picture. Our jackass PM changed the person on the $10 a couple times in like a year because the mood struck him.

Last edited:

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Jackson was all to human being great and a pos simultaneously

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
What was great about him? History just makes him seem like an asshole.
He was brave, smart, a man of the people, and a visionary for the future of the USA

He was also a monster who starved innocent people to death...like I said very much a human being

M

member 3289

You mean the president who pardoned the Glaveston Giant? I feel like there were at least a couple president's before him that could have figured that out before he was in the picture. Our jackass PM changed the person on the $10 a couple times in like a year because the mood struck him.
In all seriousness Obama is the one who put the change in motion. It was scheduled to take place next year but according to Trump's Treasury Secretary it will have to wait till 2026 bc of "security features".

Our money is still shit security-wise when you compare it to Canadian dollars. Your bills don't tear.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
In all seriousness Obama is the one who put the change in motion. It was scheduled to take place next year but according to Trump's Treasury Secretary it will have to wait till 2026 bc of "security features".

Our money is still shit security-wise when you compare it to Canadian dollars. Your bills don't tear.
They don't tear because they're made out of the Devil's fabric. It's rare, but they do sometimes tear. At any rate I can see a delay due to security features. Probably could have done it 20 years ago though.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He was brave, smart, a man of the people, and a visionary for the future of the USA

He was also a monster who starved innocent people to death...like I said very much a human being
What was his vision for the future exactly? Beyond slavery and killing Indians of course.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Didn’t Andrew Jackson try to kill the National Bank system?

Kind of funny he’s on a note at all