General Can anyone recommend any exercise bikes, preferable recumbent, for the house?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
I have a sad guys. I used to love jogging. Jogged for like 16 years straight or something crazy. Every single day basically, at least an hour every day, sometimes a good bit longer. But eventually my hips started hurting. So I started walking. Not nearly as fun, but I was OK with it.

Now, my hips are hurting even when I walk around, and even when I get up from sitting for awhile.

So I guess even walking long distances is out.

I need to get an exercise bike for the house. Preferably a "recumbant" one - one where you are leaning back more so you can ride for longer periods and its easier on your back, etc.

I don't want to get a junk one that I'll have to just replace with a more expensive one. I want a GOOD one right from the start. Any recommendations?

I was thinking something like this one might be cool:

View: https://www.amazon.com/Sunny-Health-Fitness-Performance-Connectivity/dp/B0BK4BGX7Q/ref=sr_1_15?crid=14WVTZH0L70OG&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.aQ4-fB_ZjemdD0wn5WMzHzDF5jhJTbWfRpqB5cXYgg30OtiIwhN3eSnaBDxOrihTM4TsQ80L3KV1I1-_YBbOJqs08hPjxwz_3eDNJ00kjEwqzN2dBvj7tP7O4fhcrRFlakjzEuI1op4mNeBZrKywEYByVEqtVqvNelLgDH2hj8dbFxifQXiq47yrHbrKgZGe7-MJqOvlvkqsbLtdqVa7vY9q9EzFTeJGgaRUzGDsMbY.Y_uk_UeTDBw6kMBRm5gPDWY-jM3wbztkC2gi_Duet5w&dib_tag=se&keywords=recumbent%2Bexercise%2Bbikes%2Bfor%2Bhome&qid=1719966107&sprefix=recumbant%2Caps%2C127&sr=8-15&th=1

Its got the arms things too so you can also work (at least a little) your arms, back and check while you ride. But I have no clue what are good ones and what are junk ones.

Thank you for any help on this sad, sad subject. :(

sparkuri

Pulse on the finger of The Cimmunity
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't get it.
You can just get beer and watch exercise on TV.