Can Jacare get a f*cking title shot already????

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Christ, what the hell does this guy have to do to get some respect?
-He won that fight with Yoel. We all know that dec sucked.
-He has a world class ground game.
-He has KO power in his hands.
-Apparently he has learned to kick you in the head.
-He brings it ever time.
Fucking A, give this man a shot, or at least let him retire Bisping for my own personal entertainment.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He got his ass smacked by the champ.....let him fight gastulem or bisping to see if he can hang......end of thread

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I would also like to see him have a shot at this point. Derek was one win away from one and Jacare kicked him to hell. Rockhold def doesn't deserve it and neither does Yoel coming off a loss

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I didn’t read anything but the first sentence because you ramble on like a little bitch....get to the fucking point dipshit

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I didn’t read anything but the first sentence because you ramble on like a little bitch....get to the fucking point dipshit
I made my point perfectly clear in the thread title. I merely supported it thereafter you momo dodo.

GJdeux

It's SAND
Mar 2, 2015
Didn't he previously have a shot? or at least the path to a shot and lost? Don't quite remember, but I remember something.... or not

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't he previously have a shot? or at least the path to a shot and lost? Don't quite remember, but I remember something.... or not
He had an eliminator fight vs Bobby and lost.

He's right at the top of the division

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This OP makes no sense at all, not even anything close to sense. Jacare is on a 1 fight win streak and was ko'd right before this win, so how is he in line right now for a title shot?

Weidman's right nut

Conservative to the bone
Jul 6, 2015
Give Jacare a quick turnaround fight with Gastelum, winner gets Romero/Rockhold winner in say August....assuming Whittaker will be out a while

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
He had an eliminator fight vs Bobby and lost.

He's right at the top of the division
By the time he fought Bobby, Jacare had won 10 or his last 11, including wins over Mousasi, Belfort, Brunson, and Boetsch. That streak took place was over a five year period, i.e. the prime of his career. That's what happens when there's no real ranking system or rules in place to properly determine title shots.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
By the time he fought Bobby, Jacare had won 10 or his last 11, including wins over Mousasi, Belfort, Brunson, and Boetsch. That streak took place was over a five year period, i.e. the prime of his career. That's what happens when there's no real ranking system or rules in place to properly determine title shots.
Definitely true about the arbitrariness of rankings, but I read a compelling article or post about why Jacare essentially has never been the #1 contender due to losses at key times. It's this one I think.

(article) Jacare Sousza hasn't earned his title shot yet | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

SensoriaUtopia

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Yup, but blame the right people for crying out loud, blame WME< This is what happens when you put Bisping in 2 champ fights agianst Hendo and GSP. Jacare should have had a shot a year or 2 ago, but now that he is on only a 1 fight win steak, he needs to fight Gastelum or Weidman next and go from there.

Again, this is all because of WME and how they do things.