General Can someone here teach me Bjj and Pay me?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Jergens is pretty good but if I want to become the best ..I will need the best equipment...lets go with this:

That's a good choice actually - luxurious skin coming your way and preventing gi & mat burns.
You're a blue belt already.....

M

member 603

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Conspiratard Numero Uno Tell you what, you can come train with me, we'll start by me choking you out. After about 40.. 50 times of being choked unconscious you'll start to build a tolerance to chokes..... Then we'll move on to heel hooks

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @Conspiratard Numero Uno Tell you what, you can come train with me, we'll start by me choking you out. After about 40.. 50 times of being choked unconscious you'll start to build a tolerance to chokes..... Then we'll move on to heel hooks
Enock was raised by wolves in Paul Harris family cave. You think you can heel hook him?

M

member 603

Do you think cm punk could tap rickson ?
In all seriousness though,I remember Renzo saying one time that if you sleep on anyone they'll get you. I've seen blue belts tap out black belts.... Hell in a lot of no gi sub only tournaments, you see purple belt leg lock experts with 5 years of training tap out 15+ year IBJJF multi time world champion black belts, it CAN happen... likelihood is minimal, however don't assume it can't

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In all seriousness though,I remember Renzo saying one time that if you sleep on anyone they'll get you. I've seen blue belts tap out black belts.... Hell in a lot of no gi sub only tournaments, you see purple belt leg lock experts with 5 years of training tap out 15+ year IBJJF multi time world champion black belts, it CAN happen... likelihood is minimal, however don't assume it can't
A blue belt tapped a black belt for the UFC LW title.