Lifestyle Can tonight get any worse/Thought I found the woman of my dreams, but she was a lie.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'm watching my nieces, 3 and 5 for the night while my sister and bro-lo are having date night. So we start with me and the 5 year old playing UNO, and I devastate her. We then have an orange peeling contest, because I like oranges and needed some food, goal, 1 orange 1 peel or you lose.

The 5 year old was not pleased as she reads well.

Then I destroyed her in Battleship. I could see the placement of her boats off the reflections off of her cornea. It wasn't a fair game at all. After my victorious battle roar, she cried and locked herself in the spare bedroom where she sleeps. I told her through the door that she needed to toughen up and get better, and that life isn't always fair, but she wouldn't come out.

So instead of babying her, I went to shoot another round of Golden Tee and have a drink or 3. Teach her to grow up a little, like any good uncle should. I shoot yet another bogey free round, (edit 154 holes and counting) albeit only -15, and sit to finish my beer. Then this pretty young lady sits down a few chairs over, she's alone, and she's drinking vodka and cranberries. I check her out a couple times, BUT THEN I SEE IT! Just over her thumb on her right hand, I SEE IT. It's undeniable. I lean over and ask "Excuse me, is that a Murloc tattoo on your hand". And of course it was. So I take a seat next to her, and we start talking WoW nerd shit. About which titles we got, I think I had her when I chronicled my way to The Insane title. We were lost in each other's eyes, not even drinking anymore, while we just talked about the World of Warcraft.

Then she shows me her tramp stamp. Not a butterfly, or a bird, or some asian shit, but the map of Azeroth. It was one of the hottest things I have ever seen, and I tell her so, and we continue our conversation. But then she slips. Even though she thought my cow pun names were funny, Moohamed, Moopoo, Cowabunghole, Chuckmooris, she then tells me that she played Alliance, and I knew it could never be, much like I could never be with Alyssa Milanno for the unforgivable sin of being a Dodger's fan.

As Brad Pitt once said: "This conversation - is over." Paid my tab, I think, and left.

I get back home and use a screwdriver to open the door on the bedroom, and the 5 year old is sleeping soundly. No idea where the 3 year old is. I should probably find her before tomorrow or my sister will be pissed.

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
I was hoping there was an implied "my sister came home" between trouncing your niece and leaving to go to the bar, but then I got to the end of the story...

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Found the 3 year old. As soon as I found the trail of glow bubble residue I knew she went to the park. She was on the big kids swing, pretty impressive for a 3 year old wondering a strange neighborhood at night time imo.

I've made both of them lead me home after going to the park on multiple occasions. So I wasn't really surprised.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Did you leave a 3 and 5 year old home alone so you could go to the bar?

And what the fuck is wow?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
WoW is The World of Warcraft. It's basically digital heroin, and you should never play it. After telling her how badly I raped on the Auction House with the app while riding the train, when she got up to use the bathroom, it sounded like unsticking a suction cup. If the bus boys were paying attention, they would have brought out a wet floor sign.

But who plays Alliance. I don't care if you like the way female dark elves dance, it's Horde or gtfo. The only possible reason to have an Alliance character is to work the neutral auction house in Booty Bay. My alliance toon was JoeRoguen. #realtalk

Last edited:

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Did you leave a 3 and 5 year old home alone so you could go to the bar?

And what the fuck is wow?

Uh yeah. That's how you teach them to be adults. The 5 year old is going to get a stern talking to in the morning for not watching her younger sister. She should know better instead of just pouting after being defeated. Accepting defeat is not how my sister or I were raised, and whereas I will be happy to get them weed 11 years down the road, I won't deal with whiny victim syndrome. Christ, she's lucky I didn't bring out Scattergories.

And I wonder how the 3 year old cut open the glow stick...guess I'm finding a knife or scissors in the backyard tomorrow.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Gotcha, yeah you don't have to worry about that...I'm grown, I shoot real guns and do man shit like tearing down sheds for fun.
I haven't played in years, but if I won the lottery I would totally relapse and do nothing else until my liver fails.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
This is breakfast. It may look like an orange to a 5 year old brain, but it contains nothing, because I won! The psychological devastation will only make her stronger much like Linda Hamilton in T2.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cliffs please, I don't have 40 minutes to work everything out and then educate you......think of me as a CEO, you have about 20 seconds to get your point across if you want me to deliver a solution.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
So uhhhh... hope you're trolling on the whole leaving the 5 and 3 yr old alone to go to the bar.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So uhhhh... hope you're trolling on the whole leaving the 5 and 3 yr old alone to go to the bar.
Of course he is.

Didnt it become clear it was all bullshit when he stated he met a pretty young lady who played WoW?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Why did I never think of the name Incredibully until just now?