General Can you filter out the categories from even showing up?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I would like to not even see "Society". With the influx of uninformed dimwits, people that seem to think they are way more informed than they are, doom and glooms, and the overall general misery that has taken over some people's lives because of the political climate of the world, I'd like to just filter everything under "Society" out.

It's completely ruined my view of this place because I see posters that I once thought were ok guys/gals losing their shit on trivial things and sometimes sounding like complete dipshits. I think of it as anything else, if you want to keep viewing your associates in a good way... never discuss politics with them.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I would like to not even see "Society". With the influx of uninformed dimwits, people that seem to think they are way more informed than they are, doom and glooms, and the overall general misery that has taken over some people's lives because of the political climate of the world, I'd like to just filter everything under "Society" out.

It's completely ruined my view of this place because I see posters that I once thought were ok guys/gals losing their shit on trivial things and sometimes sounding like complete dipshits. I think of it as anything else, if you want to keep viewing your associates in a good way... never discuss politics with them.
Click the tabs you want to see.

Click all tabs except 'society'.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

And they are clearly labeled (thank you Splinty @Splinty ). Why you clicking if you so smart, fucker?

Edit: I modded my own damn post. Because while 'fucker' is a term of endearment to me it may be offensive to others. Where are the mods, ffs? None of this would be happening if Alienator aka @Punch was here.

Last edited:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
b00ts @the_b00ts

To my knowledge I'm the only gal posting lately so you must be referring to me. I have never lost my shit on here.

I'm sorry you see me that way. I still enjoy your posts though.

Well except this one, of course.lol

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Do I really have to go back to making poo threads again?

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
b00ts @the_b00ts

To my knowledge I'm the only gal posting lately so you must be referring to me. I have never lost my shit on here.

I'm sorry you see me that way. I still enjoy your posts though.

Well except this one, of course.lol
I'm not singling anyone out. I say "guys/gals" because both sexes post here.

Simply being able to remove it is easier than clicking through each category one by one.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Fuck politics. What wheels should I put on this thing?

Holy shit your car hole is clean. It's almost comical how dated those rims look and is that bondo on the rear panel?

Here is where I started looking. I thought you got a 97 turbo so thats what I searched for. Gold rims would look good on there with the green and match the decals on the car (assuming you don't remove them).

Like this.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Did you really buy a Supra turbo limited edition?

The answer is of course deep dish HREs...

Non-turbo. I'll sell this one after I pay it off and buy something more appropriate to tinker with. But I'm tempted to play around with simple stage one upgrades. My idiot neighbor already snapped off one of the clasps for the stock air box, so it's pushing me toward upgrading the intake, even though the purists over on the Supra forums would object.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Non-turbo. I'll sell this one after I pay it off and buy something more appropriate to tinker with. But I'm tempted to play around with simple stage one upgrades. My idiot neighbor already snapped off one of the clasps for the stock air box, so it's pushing me toward upgrading the intake, even though the purists over on the Supra forums would object.

If its NA, keep it stock and do all the maintenance. Keep records of everything.
Buy a set of CCW wheels and call it a day.

You'll get all your money back out of the sell later.

Modding an NA will only run it down for relatively minimal gains.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
The tags are there so you can avoid them if need be. Somebody mentioned poop, we do need a poop tag...

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Holy shit your car hole is clean. It's almost comical how dated those rims look and is that bondo on the rear panel?

Here is where I started looking. I thought you got a 97 turbo so thats what I searched for. Gold rims would look good on there with the green and match the decals on the car (assuming you don't remove them).

Like this.

Gold and green is a nice combo. I wonder what something like this would look like.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Like this.

Man, that looks perfect!

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's gonna be nearly impossible to find a new air box lid then. There's one for sale on Aussie eBay for $200. :(
Time vs Money

Someone will wreck a car or there will be one in a local junkyard.

You don't need it quickly :)

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
What the fuck is going on here?! People start posting shitty cars, and yet there isn't a picture of a 5.0 Mustang???