Society Canada BANS assault rifles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ok my bad, not trying to argue anything with ya
you asked for Data and I posted some from the latest release from the State
it is impossible to compare isolation to non isolation, you cannot have both sets of data on a single timeline....this is not an experiment that can be run again with different variables

110 deaths in 4 million is where I get the number
Oregon is the state if you want to look up more data
Some places have been more affected then others. Just look at the drastic differences between provinces.

Of the close to 6000 cases in alberta, over 900 came from a single meat processing plant a half hour south of me.
All the employees work in tight quarters with lots of moisture in the air from spraying/hosing stuff down. A large amount of the employees carpool as well.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Some places have been more affected then others. Just look at the drastic differences between provinces.

Of the close to 6000 cases in alberta, over 900 came from a single meat processing plant a half hour south of me.
All the employees work in tight quarters with lots of moisture in the air from spraying/hosing stuff down. A large amount of the employees carpool as well.
I understand this fully

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

You're doing a great job Nunavut!