General Canada can't ketchup

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm an adult so I don't really use ketchup but they gave up a bunch of Canadian market share when they NAFTA'ed their Canadian factory. They're trying to figure out ways back into Canadian fridges.
Ketchup on burgers or fries? I can't think of use for it anywhere else.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Meatloaf is usually made with ketchup.
And then eaten with more ketchup.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Meatloaf is usually made with ketchup.
And then eaten with more ketchup.
Crushed tomatoes on top of the meatloaf, but there's no need for ketchup. If you're putting ketchup on your meatloaf it's because you don't know how to cook and you dried that fucked out.

M

member 1013

I've noticed western Canadians sound like I'm talking to someone from Seattle, while eastern Canadians sound like I'm talking to someone from Paris who is struggling with the English language.
If you’re talking about francophones this makes sense and goes without saying. Otherwise it makes no sense and you are on crack.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We have a general disdain for them for sure, but our hearts are not as filled with hate as you angry stoners out there.
the hatred for the french is real here and way worse in alberta .all we are exposed to are god damned fruit pickers stinkin up our parks,crooked politicians ,french classes in school and equalization payments. we dont really see much positive about quebec out here. at least the ontarians can drive out to montreal and see some strippers

M

member 3289

If you’re talking about francophones this makes sense and goes without saying. Otherwise it makes no sense and you are on crack.
Stop being so Canadian with your inability to understand sarcasm

M

member 1013

the hatred for the french is real here and way worse in alberta .all we are exposed to are god damned fruit pickers stinkin up our parks,crooked politicians ,french classes in school and equalization payments. we dont really see much positive about quebec out here. at least the ontarians can drive out to montreal and see some strippers
Honestly, I was lying. Everyone hates them.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the french dont even use ketchup. they put grey poupon on their kraft dinner

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Crushed tomatoes on top of the meatloaf, but there's no need for ketchup. If you're putting ketchup on your meatloaf it's because you don't know how to cook and you dried that fucked out.
I'm an excellent cook.