Sports Canada's first player to win the UEFA Champions League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I will. Even tho ofc it's a hard sell of having a final of a Russian cheater asshole vs Qatari cheater assholes. So I wouldn't be surprised if not a lot people care.

Who you want to win?
Bayern win the league every year and poach all the talent from ze other Germans.

I'm indifferent. I'd quite like to see city win to upset the utd fans. I'd also like to see Chelsea win as I like abramovich and his dedication to his little play thing.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Bayern win the league every year and poach all the talent from ze other Germans.

I'm indifferent. I'd quite like to see city win to upset the utd fans. I'd also like to see Chelsea win as I like abramovich and his dedication to his little play thing.
Yeah Bayern's dominance is a problem and they are not squeaky clean, but at least they got there via hard work and smart decisions and not via owners with money cheat that has nothing to do with football.
So I can accept it for what it is.
And seeing as there are 4 German players in the final that never played for Bayern, I guess they don't poach everyone.

I'm indifferent mostly as well but I guess I'd rather have Chelsea win it. They already won it and Qatar gets less amounts of sportswashing, plus it'd be the third German manager in a row to win it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Werner needs benching next season. His confidence is shot