Sports Canada's first player to win the UEFA Champions League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
has "match of the day" been on tv for the new season of epl ?

i cant find any torrents of it

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
whats wrong with liverpool ?

virgel van dyke out

best player in the world

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Alphonso Davies just won the most important and prestigious cup you can win on a club level yesterday.

You can be proud of that guy. A great talent and could become a really great player. Already has crazy speed and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Needs to work on his positional sense, passing and crossing game, but he is only 19 still!

In Canada he played as an offensive winger, in Germany he was remoulded into a left back.
Before the season he was expected to be a youngster learning and getting occasional game time. But he had his breakthrough and became not only a starter but an integral part of the Bayern Munich machine. Very impressive. His market value sextupled already.

Only one North-American managed to win the UEFA Champions League before Davies. Jovan Kirovski, US-American, played a role in Borussia Dortmund's campaign to win the competition in 1996/97, he did not play in the final though.
cool

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
whats wrong with liverpool ?

virgel van dyke out

best player in the world
I wouldn't go that far, but he is in contention for best defender surely. And he certainly is instrumental for Liverpool's playstile, but if it was just losing him the team would still do well for most games, or at least not as bad as they do now.

However they also have + had plenty other severe injury problems in central defense and the midfield, and especially in these central parts of the pitch they where forced to change around a lot.

This has a pretty big impact on a team like Liverpool that so much relies on their shape and automatition, which simply does not work as well anymore.

The roles of the front 3 changed as well due to all of this, and while the roles of the full-backs should stay the same, they can not perform as well. It's like a boat with plenty holes right now, needing repair.
Having him back would give a huge boost no doubt.

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
"but he is in contention for best defender "

"contention" ?? i dont think there is/was any doubt, its just is/was he mort important than an top offensive player?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
"but he is in contention for best defender "

"contention" ?? i dont think there is/was any doubt, its just is/was he mort important than an top offensive player?
This depends on the team.
I certainly think Virgil can be easier replaced by Liverpool than Lewandowski can be at Bayern or Messi at Barca.

And yes I would take Virigl as my current #1 defender as well, but there are still some out there picking a Ramos, Bonucci or Marquinhos.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He is unsurprising out of tonight's match with barca, and for the next month.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could be coincidence of course, but he is unprofessional way to often to not suspect shenanigans.
Hope PSG loses anyhow.
Did you read the article. Motherfucker gets injured same time of year every year for his sister's birthday. Then goes to hang out with her in a candle lit hot tub

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Did you read the article. Motherfucker gets injured same time of year every year for his sister's birthday. Then goes to hang out with her in a candle lit hot tub
Yes I did!

Would you be surprised if they do the ol Lannister family thing?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yes I did!

Would you be surprised if they do the ol Lannister family thing?
No I think he does. It's too convenient it happens every year. I Don't just think it's her birthday there's something stranger going on.... Like it's written in his contract or something. I think he and his sister are in some weirdo cult.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Could be coincidence of course, but he is unprofessional way to often to not suspect shenanigans.
Hope PSG loses anyhow.
Hope again, dummy. I for one welcome our evil Qatar overlords.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So Canada is the best at soccer now?
Canada is the best at being big gay flappy headed pussies, and shagging mooses.

That player is very good tho from what I read (I rarely watch football I just read the match reports)