Canadian police brutality pride rules

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This was/is a major issue and happened blocks away from where I lived at the time. That POS cop had priory complaints for being overkill in the past as well. Iirc the older fella getting kicked in the face literally did nothing wrong. He was permitted to carry a rifle for a reason I can't remember and followed what was asked before getting booted. That incident caused a lot of outcry in Kelowna.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the guy who got kicked in the face was licenced to scare geese away from the golf course at mccolouch station with a shotgun.the cop got charged with assault causing bodily harm and is no longer a cop. the police issued a public appology to buddy tavares(guy who got kicked in the face) and the assistant commissioner of the rcmp flew to his house to apologize in person.i believe he also has an on going lawsuit against constable geoff mantler

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Good that the cop got charged and fired but the charges should be much more than assault. When a member of the public kicks another, that is assault. When a cop does it, you are under arrest and can't defend yourself. It's an abuse of power. You are effectively a kidnap victim - someone has illegally restrained you and is physically attacking you. You don't know if or when it's going to end. You can't exercise a right of silence and call your lawyer.

Last edited: