General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

get a job hippy
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How many of them do we know for certain have sexually assaulted women, obstructed justice and have worn blackface enough times that they don't know how many times it's happened?
how many of them feel entitled to do so and refuse to accept any responsibility or blame?

kneeblock

Don't it always seem to go
Apr 18, 2015
I keep meaning to read this thread so I can know about what's going on, but then I realize I don't really care about you guys country. It mystifies me why so many of you care about mine. Any thoughts conor mcgregor nut hugger @Tom Terrific?

jason73

get a job hippy
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It mystifies me why so many of you care about mine
our media is 90% orange man bad .they use it as a way to minimize what trudeau has been doing or not doing. most people could tell you all about everything that trump has done in the last 3 year but have no idea what the snc lavalian scandal is about. canadian cable tv in general is a mix of canadian and american channels. here we get cbc.global.and ctv but nbc,fox cbs,abc etc are washington state channels.plus in general canadian politics are usually super boring and nothing really ever happens.before trudeau started falling apart one of our biggest scandals was bev oda paying 14 dollars for a glass of orange juice on her expense account

Lars Soros

Leader of The Syrup Boyz
Oct 17, 2015
our media is 90% orange man bad .they use it as a way to minimize what trudeau has been doing or not doing. most people could tell you all about everything that trump has done in the last 3 year but have no idea what the snc lavalian scandal is about. canadian cable tv in general is a mix of canadian and american channels. here we get cbc.global.and ctv but nbc,fox cbs,abc etc are washington state channels.plus in general canadian politics are usually super boring and nothing really ever happens.before trudeau started falling apart one of our biggest scandals was bev oda paying 14 dollars for a glass of orange juice on her expense account
He’s not gonna read that

He doesn’t care

conor mcgregor nut hugger

All Lives Matter
Oct 24, 2015
I keep meaning to read this thread so I can know about what's going on, but then I realize I don't really care about you guys country. It mystifies me why so many of you care about mine. Any thoughts conor mcgregor nut hugger @Tom Terrific?
Watching Canada govern itself is like watching one of your kids dress up for career day. Of course neither one can actually support itself but that doesn't matter. They're both just so cute in pretending that they can

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
The same reason why an employee take an interest in their bosses professional affairs when their boss doesn't give a fuck about the.