General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’ve met him once for a quick handshake but honestly I’m probably mostly speaking out of a general malaise and cynicism, and a love for Rona’s huge melon.
I know how you have a thing for All American jawlines.

M

member 1013

I know how you have a thing for All American jawlines.
I was getting serious with a girl a few months ago, cute and kind with everything going for her, but then realized I couldn’t have kids with her in case she passed on her weak chin

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
jason73 @jason73 said Wecit was sounding better all the time. I mentioned I might join. You then said to come on in. But I thought you were from B.C. rather than Alberta.
I ain't bouta Berta boi. Where yah too?

I'm from the island my man, come on over take you for an ice cream at transfer beach

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was getting serious with a girl a few months ago, cute and kind with everything going for her, but then realized I couldn’t have kids with her in case she passed on her weak chin
You truly are my son.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Say what you want about JT Money, but there is no denying that he is charismatic
You obviously are not Canadian to say such stuff.
He definitely was, although he lacks his lustre after 4 years of bungling everything.
Well he was for those not familiar with him.
He was known in Quebec to be all about buzzwords and no substance. At.. All.
Costumes. Buzzwords. Ethnic pandering. We all saw that.
Yet...
Then the liberals sought a new leader that could finally beat Harper. They chose him, groomed him (Gerald butts?) The media went sort of soft on him but liberal American media went Gaga over him and as we all know, the opinion or perception of Americans is very important for many Canadians.
The rest is history.

M

member 1013

You obviously are not Canadian to say such stuff.

Well he was for those not familiar with him.
He was known in Quebec to be all about buzzwords and no substance. At.. All.
Costumes. Buzzwords. Ethnic pandering. We all saw that.
Yet...
Then the liberals sought a new leader that could finally beat Harper. They chose him, groomed him (Gerald butts?) The media went sort of soft on him but liberal American media went Gaga over him and as we all know, the opinion or perception of Americans is very important for many Canadians.
The rest is history.
Sunny ways
Great hair
So sexy