General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
So how you guys coping right now?
Wha phase are you in? Will you be okay?
the start was super stressful tbh, Im coming off the longest coastal forestry strike is history.
Luckily my kids have adapted pretty well to being home all the time and my wife has been able to keep them and herself busy. Right now it seems like it was just a big charade which I can see being a problem if there is a huge out break and we have to endure closures again.

I've never washed my hands so much or gone with our scratching my beard for so long, I was given some pretty solid advice and that was act like everyone else has it. Dont fucking stick anyone else fingers in your mouth pretty much

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I dunno man I like Singh, there is a huge problem though and its that I dont think many people will ever accept that fact that he wears a turbine. I got to meet Harry Baines over the last summer and he was telling me all about the racism and that that he put up with during his blue collar days, it was pretty crazy to hear but sad at the same time because its still happening today.

man.... were canadian, we should be just hugging it out

M

member 3289

Pretty sad that a nation of 30 whatever million that is literally the best or second-best ally of the lone global superpower loses a security council bid to two countries of around 5 million people each.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Pretty sad that a nation of 30 whatever million that is literally the best or second-best ally of the lone global superpower loses a security council bid to two countries of around 5 million people each.
The United Nations has no credibility anymore.
You seriously still believe in an institution putting the worst abusers in committees such as human and women's rights??
I'm old enough to remember the massacres of Rwanda and Yugoslavia. Un did f all.

M

member 1013

NATO is run by Murica. UN is run by zee Germans.
They give it the third most money (after US and Japan) but the UN is divided into factions mostly based around the big three (US, Russia and China)

I believe you are overstating their influence