General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
M

member 3289

Well now that security council seat is off the table at least Trudeau's administration can finally spend some money and time on a fleet of F-35s

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when the U.S. was all like "Nah, we don't want to fight in WWII." Then Churchill was all like "Coooooome onnnnnnnn" and then America went to Europe to fight the Germans even though it was Japan who bombed them? I member.
Because the Pacific Island hopping campaign won by the United States Marine Corps never happened?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
the start was super stressful tbh, Im coming off the longest coastal forestry strike is history.
Luckily my kids have adapted pretty well to being home all the time and my wife has been able to keep them and herself busy. Right now it seems like it was just a big charade which I can see being a problem if there is a huge out break and we have to endure closures again.

I've never washed my hands so much or gone with our scratching my beard for so long, I was given some pretty solid advice and that was act like everyone else has it. Dont fucking stick anyone else fingers in your mouth pretty much
Man my hands were suffering as well.
I never really used hand lotion before, I do now.

What about your schools n stuff? Opening soon?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is pierres legacy in the west

UPI ARCHIVES

AUG. 9, 1982
Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced demonstrators heaving tomatoes

1592527954573.png

ROGER'S PASS, B.C. -- Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced demonstrators heaving tomatoes and protesting his extravagence during a holiday in Rockies, and responded by giving one group a single-finger salute.

Ten placard-carrying protesters positioned near a tunnel in the Roger's Pass Sunday pelted almost all the cars on a train to ensure their message hit the Governor General's rail car, in which Trudeau and his three sons were travelling.

The protesters worked at the nearby Northlander Motel and 'we're all pretty browned off' at the prime minister's handling of the economy, said Gordie Robson, owner of the motel.

Robson said the group got especially riled after hearing on the radio that Trudeau had earlier in the day raised his middle finger at a group of demonstrators at the Salmon Arm, B.C., railway platform.

One of the demonstrators in Salmon Arm, Doug Huges, said they were protesting the prime minister's use of the plush railway car in a time of economic hardship.

'After Trudeau appeared at the coach window with two of his sons,' Hughes said, the prime minister 'smiled then scowled and then gave us the old Trudeau one-finger salute and pulled down the shade.'

Hughes said Salmon Arm is a resort and logging town where unemployment is running at 30 percent.

He described Trudeau's transportation as 'opulent.'

'During times of restraint like these, they should be mothballed. For the last six months he's been telling us to practise restraint, then he comes parading pompously like this. It's just so hypocritical.'

However, not everyone was angry at the prime minister. About 20 people at Revelstoke greeted Trudeau with a warm reception and he responded by disembarking to chat and shake hands.

M

member 1013

this is pierres legacy in the west

UPI ARCHIVES

AUG. 9, 1982
Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced demonstrators heaving tomatoes

View attachment 7626

ROGER'S PASS, B.C. -- Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau faced demonstrators heaving tomatoes and protesting his extravagence during a holiday in Rockies, and responded by giving one group a single-finger salute.

Ten placard-carrying protesters positioned near a tunnel in the Roger's Pass Sunday pelted almost all the cars on a train to ensure their message hit the Governor General's rail car, in which Trudeau and his three sons were travelling.

The protesters worked at the nearby Northlander Motel and 'we're all pretty browned off' at the prime minister's handling of the economy, said Gordie Robson, owner of the motel.

Robson said the group got especially riled after hearing on the radio that Trudeau had earlier in the day raised his middle finger at a group of demonstrators at the Salmon Arm, B.C., railway platform.

One of the demonstrators in Salmon Arm, Doug Huges, said they were protesting the prime minister's use of the plush railway car in a time of economic hardship.

'After Trudeau appeared at the coach window with two of his sons,' Hughes said, the prime minister 'smiled then scowled and then gave us the old Trudeau one-finger salute and pulled down the shade.'

Hughes said Salmon Arm is a resort and logging town where unemployment is running at 30 percent.

He described Trudeau's transportation as 'opulent.'

'During times of restraint like these, they should be mothballed. For the last six months he's been telling us to practise restraint, then he comes parading pompously like this. It's just so hypocritical.'

However, not everyone was angry at the prime minister. About 20 people at Revelstoke greeted Trudeau with a warm reception and he responded by disembarking to chat and shake hands.
No it’s the NEP u dork