General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You: Its It's illegal for stores to ask you about your medical condition in Ontario.

Also you: I don't understand your argument.
It is. I posted the law in the thread so I'm not sure why you'd say "outside of Ottawa". I'm also not sure why you'd suggest I have any interest in going into an indoor public space without a mask if there are rules that state I should be wearing one. Hence my confusion.

M

member 3289

It is. I posted the law in the thread so I'm not sure why you'd say "outside of Ottawa". I'm also not sure why you'd suggest I have any interest in going into an indoor public space without a mask if there are rules that state I should be wearing one. Hence my confusion.
You posted a bylaw that is applicable only in Ottawa.

It is not applicable in Toronto, goof.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You posted nothing that says shops outside of Ottawa can't prevent someone from entering if that person isn't wearing a mask.
I didn't say anything about shops at all. I said in the province of Ontario you can't be required by someone to disclose a medical condition. Stop trying to move the goal posts, it's unbecoming.

M

member 3289

Reading is hard, isn't it?
Toronto store employee: I'm sorry, sir, but you can't enter without a mask.

Customer: I have a medical condition and I don't have to disclose it to you.

Store employee: Yeah this isn't Ottawa, fucktard. Put a mask on or fuck off.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
2B5254F9-59AD-4860-8E82-7AF0768A8716.png
The vast majority of Canadians still don’t want the boarder with America opened any time soon.