General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Gerald butts has popped up in ottawa again
I was talking with my father in law on the weekend (very left leaning) and we both agreed that a vote of non-confidence would be political suicide in the current climate. However, we both agreed that JT could try to spin an election as him being "accountable" to Canadians giving him some sort of perceived moral high ground.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I was talking with my father in law on the weekend (very left leaning) and we both agreed that a vote of non-confidence would be political suicide in the current climate. However, we both agreed that JT could try to spin an election as him being "accountable" to Canadians giving him some sort of perceived moral high ground.
The cbc has been in full spin mode vs o tool since he won cpc leadership.i am thinking that jagmeat backs trudy in a no confidence vote since his party is dead broke.i would like to see an election in the spring after everyone gets the tax bill on their cerb payments

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The cbc has been in full spin mode vs o tool since he won cpc leadership.i am thinking that jagmeat backs trudy in a no confidence vote since his party is dead broke.i would like to see an election in the spring after everyone gets the tax bill on their cerb payments
I've heard that NDP is way ahead of where their funding is supposed to be.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this shit is what you guys have to look forward to if the democrats win the election. the jessica yanivs will come out of the woodwork . there will be a human rights tribunal for everything . texas will be the next alberta with the oil left in the ground and all the roughnecks will be building windmills .hell they will probably make greta thunberger the secretary of energy or some dumb shit

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don't say this lightly. This is probably the dumbest use of government money I've ever seen.

Ottawa is putting up $93 million over the next four years for the Black Entrepreneurship Program, while banks are contributing up to $128 million for loans between $25,000 and $250,000 for Black business owners. The federal cash will including $33 million towards the loans, $6.5 million to collect data on the barriers preventing Black Canadians from succeeding in business, and $53 million for Black business organizations to provide mentorship, financial planning and business training.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
According to the 2011 Census, 945,665 Black Canadians were counted, making up 2.9% of Canada's population. In the 2016 Census, the black population totalled 1,198,540, encompassing 3.5% of the country's population.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
there are literally less black people in canada than indians ,asian and east indians

Total population by Aboriginal identity and Registered or Treaty Indian status, Canada, 2016. In 2016, there were 1,673,780 Aboriginal people in Canada, making up 4.9% of the population. The majority of the Aboriginal population reported a single Aboriginal identity – either First Nations, Métis or Inuk (Inuit).

As of 2016, the Indo-Canadian population numbers 1.37 million.

A total of 1,567,400 individuals identified themselves as South Asian, the largest group. They accounted for one-quarter (25.0%) of the total visible minority populationand 4.8% of Canada's total population. South Asians were also the largest visible minority group recorded in the 2006 Census.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
there are literally less black people in canada than indians ,asian and east indians

Total population by Aboriginal identity and Registered or Treaty Indian status, Canada, 2016. In 2016, there were 1,673,780 Aboriginal people in Canada, making up 4.9% of the population. The majority of the Aboriginal population reported a single Aboriginal identity – either First Nations, Métis or Inuk (Inuit).

As of 2016, the Indo-Canadian population numbers 1.37 million.

A total of 1,567,400 individuals identified themselves as South Asian, the largest group. They accounted for one-quarter (25.0%) of the total visible minority populationand 4.8% of Canada's total population. South Asians were also the largest visible minority group recorded in the 2006 Census.
That's most of my issue with it.

Granted, imprting tragedy worked for gun control so why not try it with their other social initiatives?