That doesn’t happen as much in Canadian prisonsOne thing that bothers me immensely with politics, is the turn over. Now I am not saying we should have these people in power for longer I am saying if you screw the pooch like JT is doing your salary should be cut and or thrown in fucking jail. Not like resort jail like pound me in the ass jail.
my wife is sick and I have to take my son to this birthday party, the lady is a nut job sending us all this conspiracy shit all the time. The kids are outside waiting and I just sent her this link. Should be a goodtimehttps://archive.is/YweFO
– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Here's where we're headed @ThatOneDudeThe Liberals say they are ready to send Canadians to the polls to avoid a Conservative bid to study the government’s ethical controversies.
Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole confirmed the party would call debate on its motion to create a special committee on Tuesday but said they will change the name of the committee, which was first billed as an “anti-corruption” committee. The proposed new name is the “special committee on allegations of misuse of public funds by the government during the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada.”
“We hope this is about accountability and not about an election,” Mr. O’Toole told reporters at a press conference on Tuesday.
However that compromise was not enough for the Liberals, who said they would not support turning committees into “partisan inquisitions.” Government House Leader Pablo Rodriguez on Monday warned the Liberals would see this as a confidence motion and on Tuesday confirmed an election is on the line if the opposition pursues the committee.
“They’re clearly saying in this motion that the government is corrupt,” Mr. Rodriguez said about the Tory offer to change the committee’s name.
“Today I want to be even more clear, the government considers this motion to be a matter of confidence.”
Mr. O’Toole said he doesn’t have confidence in the government, but also doesn’t want an election.
“In many parts of Canada, kids can’t go trick-or-treating, but the Liberals think Canadians should go to the polls, rather than their answering several simple questions,” he said.
The creation of a committee has never in Canada’s history been grounds for an election, the Conservatives said. In what appears to be a failed bid to head off the Liberals and ratchet down the escalating political brinksmanship, the Conservatives said they would amend their motion to say that the special committee does not “constitute legitimate grounds for calling a general election.”
Conservative Leader Erin O’Toole said special committee can look into government controversies without need for electionwww.theglobeandmail.com