General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m basically ignoring it, not letting it break my stride. They can’t hold me down, oh no.

I’ve got to keep on moving.
They want to give municipalities the ability to ban handguns. I have no idea how they plan on making that work, but it's the latest and greatest way of distracting from us being behind the rest of the world on vacciens. Apparently DoFo like's the new breakfast sandwiches.

M

member 1013

They want to give municipalities the ability to ban handguns. I have no idea how they plan on making that work, but it's the latest and greatest way of distracting from us being behind the rest of the world on vacciens. Apparently DoFo like's the new breakfast sandwiches.
DoFo likes all the sandwiches.

they’ve been spouting that handgun ban nonsense for a while now. Like the gangsters are gonna turn their already illegal guns in.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
DoFo likes all the sandwiches.

they’ve been spouting that handgun ban nonsense for a while now. Like the gangsters are gonna turn their already illegal guns in.
It also begs the question. Let's say Toronto goes forward with a ban. Where are they going to get the money to buy all these handguns back? Or are they planning to just force all these people to move?

I realize governments waste money all the time, but the fed pissing away a billion dollars is very different from some city doing it.

M

member 1013

It also begs the question. Let's say Toronto goes forward with a ban. Where are they going to get the money to buy all these handguns back? Or are they planning to just force all these people to move?

I realize governments waste money all the time, but the fed pissing away a billion dollars is very different from some city doing it.
Their instinct will be to confiscate them. Lulz

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
what the fuck did dougie do today? i just read something about a mpp tried to get MPPs salaries slashed aand it backfired bigtime

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i just read something about a mpp tried to get MPPs salaries slashed aand it backfired bigtime
This dude is a jimmie rustler. Not saying I disagree with him, just making the observation.