General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Trudeau killing another officers career?

probably
at this point there cant be much left of the armed forces leadership. morale must be super low and i cant see many people signing up to join the canadian army these days . not when the govt cant even provide them with enough sleeping bags to deploy and they see the brass constantly hung out to dry for political points

M

member 1013

at this point there cant be much left of the armed forces leadership. morale must be super low and i cant see many people signing up to join the canadian army these days . not when the govt cant even provide them with enough sleeping bags to deploy and they see the brass constantly hung out to dry for political points
We are amazing

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
We are amazing
I was a cadet back in the 80s and no one was signing up for the armed forces even then when we were still in the cold war years . i am actually surprised that no pussy communists have tried to have the tanks removed from downtown kelowna yet

1614278981028.png
1614279012541.png

M

member 1013

jason73 @jason73

The Canadian Armed Forces have been shaken by two military police investigations into allegations of sexual misconduct levelled at the Forces’ most senior commanders amid renewed calls for an independent civil oversight body.

Admiral Art McDonald suddenly stepped aside late Wednesday evening after being informed he is under investigation over unspecified allegations. He recently replaced retired general Jonathan Vance as chief of the defence staff.

Mr. Vance is also under investigation over allegations of sexual misconduct during his time as a top commander.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016