General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

The provincial government is once again requiring B.C.’s restaurants, pubs and cafes to cease in-person indoor dining in an effort to curb the rising spread of COVID-19.

The announcement came Monday from Dr. Bonnie Henry, B.C.’s provincial health officer, after a week of surging new-case counts — particularly in the Lower Mainland.

In addition to indoor dining being prohibited, indoor adult group fitness activities are also paused, as are indoor religious worship services that had been set to resume in some form in time for Easter. Whistler Blackcomb ski resort will be closed as cases spread in the community.

Henry also urged British Columbians to travel only for essential work or medical reasons, and to work from home whenever possible.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

The provincial government is once again requiring B.C.’s restaurants, pubs and cafes to cease in-person indoor dining in an effort to curb the rising spread of COVID-19.

The announcement came Monday from Dr. Bonnie Henry, B.C.’s provincial health officer, after a week of surging new-case counts — particularly in the Lower Mainland.

In addition to indoor dining being prohibited, indoor adult group fitness activities are also paused, as are indoor religious worship services that had been set to resume in some form in time for Easter. Whistler Blackcomb ski resort will be closed as cases spread in the community.

Henry also urged British Columbians to travel only for essential work or medical reasons, and to work from home whenever possible.
if they close my gym I will lose my fucking mind

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's been really interesting to watch the moderate to left Canadians are so scared of the conservative boogeyman that they're just pretending JT isn't doing the worst job of any leader in the world. Social media is basically barren of any criticism against the federal government.

M

member 1013

It's been really interesting to watch the moderate to left Canadians are so scared of the conservative boogeyman that they're just pretending JT isn't doing the worst job of any leader in the world. Social media is basically barren of any criticism against the federal government.
Mike Harris! Stephen Harper!!!!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
“On average, this is the equivalent of having one person with COVID-19 on every single 100-passenger flight arriving in Canada,” she said.

That works out to about 50 COVID-positive travellers arriving in Canada every day on the 44 days between Feb. 22 and April 6.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
“On average, this is the equivalent of having one person with COVID-19 on every single 100-passenger flight arriving in Canada,” she said.

That works out to about 50 COVID-positive travellers arriving in Canada every day on the 44 days between Feb. 22 and April 6.
But don't have family over and were gonna close small business

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It's starting to turn me really cynical. I'm not having fun anymore at the start I was happy to have my family home and all be together. I'm starting to feel worn out, it's just chipping away and I'm starting to turn more and more negative. I'm just unhappy and very low energy, love my family so much and am grateful for them its everything else is wearing me down

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

But don't have family over and were gonna close small business
I think it highlights the need for forced quarantine until we get a negative test from people entering the border.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
It's starting to turn me really cynical. I'm not having fun anymore at the start I was happy to have my family home and all be together. I'm starting to feel worn out, it's just chipping away and I'm starting to turn more and more negative. I'm just unhappy and very low energy, love my family so much and am grateful for them its everything else is wearing me down
You should get some mental health support. I’m playing armchair doctor... sounds like you are struggling with depression creeping up.