General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You should get some mental health support. I’m playing armchair doctor... sounds like you are struggling with depression creeping up.
Love you, I've got a dr appointment were going to talk about a bunch of stuff. I'm pretty sure I'm low b12, going to check everything though.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's starting to turn me really cynical. I'm not having fun anymore at the start I was happy to have my family home and all be together. I'm starting to feel worn out, it's just chipping away and I'm starting to turn more and more negative. I'm just unhappy and very low energy, love my family so much and am grateful for them its everything else is wearing me down
I hear ya, man. My wife has basically been in the house for the past year. I at least get to go out and go to work. I really fear that our elected employees aren't giving any consideration to how this all grates on people. It's like Groundhog Day, same thing every day, same negative, doom and gloom messaging from the media. Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty is right to suggest that you reach out for support if you feel you're struggling.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Conservatives reveal climate plan with a carbon tax ‘personal savings account’
“The most efficient way to reduce our emissions is to use a pricing mechanism,” O’Toole said at the media conference. “Canada’s Conservatives will scrap the federal carbon tax back stop and work with the provinces to implement an innovative and national personal low carbon savings account.”
The Tories would work with provinces to create a “personal low carbon savings account.” This means Canadians would pay into their account each time they buy hydrocarbon-based fuel, and then use that money to pay for products to help them live a “greener life,” like a bike, bus pass or an electric vehicle.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
dougie really turned out to be a huge piece of shit . i feel bad for ontario for the first time in my life.enjoy 4 years of andrea hogarth and the NDP throwing the final shoevls of dirt in to the provinces grave because dougie has zero chance of ever getting re-elected after the way he has handled the lockdowns

M

member 1013

dougie really turned out to be a huge piece of shit . i feel bad for ontario for the first time in my life.enjoy 4 years of andrea hogarth and the NDP throwing the final shoevls of dirt in to the provinces grave because dougie has zero chance of ever getting re-elected after the way he has handled the lockdowns
Lol @turned out

he always was, but a blue suit would have beaten lesbian skeletor that year

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
This is playing incredibly well with urban centers. Toronto loves some government micro managing their lives.

M

member 1013

This is playing incredibly well with urban centers. Toronto loves some government micro managing their lives.
The Ontario government is expected to backtrack on new police powers to enforce anti-pandemic measures, The Canadian Press has learned.

A source with knowledge of the discussions – but who was not authorized to speak publicly about them – says a “scoping-down” clarification is currently being approved.

New anti-pandemic powers that allow police to stop any motorist or pedestrian and ask where they live and why they’re not home drew furious criticism on Saturday, with police forces in cities across the province saying they refuse to make random stops.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The Ontario government is expected to backtrack on new police powers to enforce anti-pandemic measures, The Canadian Press has learned.

A source with knowledge of the discussions – but who was not authorized to speak publicly about them – says a “scoping-down” clarification is currently being approved.

New anti-pandemic powers that allow police to stop any motorist or pedestrian and ask where they live and why they’re not home drew furious criticism on Saturday, with police forces in cities across the province saying they refuse to make random stops.
Read closely.

It doesn't say anything about public pressure. They're changing their tune because the police told them to suck a dick. In the case of Ottawa police they made a public statement that DoFo could go fuck himself.

M

member 1013

Read closely.

It doesn't say anything about public pressure. They're changing their tune because the police told them to suck a dick. In the case of Ottawa police they made a public statement that DoFo could go fuck himself.
Oh I never said it did, I was just updating you

but we can still fite

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015