General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

M

member 1013

M

member 1013

Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty talked to a few docs today. They say our ICUs always run at about 90 percent, we do have a systemic problem with ICUs getting full/over capacity pre-covid, and even in Ontario that has way more ICUs percapita than youse guys we are constantly struggling to find patients ICU beds and often ship them hours away from their local hospitals.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty talked to a few docs today. They say our ICUs always run at about 90 percent, we do have a systemic problem with ICUs getting full/over capacity pre-covid, and even in Ontario that has way more ICUs percapita than youse guys we are constantly struggling to find patients ICU beds and often ship them hours away from their local hospitals.
Why are Conservative governments chronically underfunding our ICU units?

M

member 1013

Why are Conservative governments chronically underfunding our ICU units?
Because Canadians don’t want to pay the taxes we need to, to have the healthcare we want. It’s an issue with both the parties. Ontario had a liberal premier for over a decade and they did fookin nuttin.

M

member 1013

Gross eh?

Funny how NDP has gone from left to far left as CPC has rebranded itself left of centre eh?
It’s interesting, but not surprising. Canadians in general are not conservative, and millennials are now the coveted voting bloc and we (I’m in the upper threshold) tend to be progressive and non fiscally prudent. So we are seeing a shift from all three of the major parties leftward. If that is good or bad, we shall see. I have no problems with improving society and vanguarding for people’s family rights. I’m just not sold on MMT.

and what I appreciate about far right antisemites is that it’s expected, so it’s less “shocking.” They are old hat. When it’s a progressive it’s just sad.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Are you happy with what Horgan has done so far? This isn’t some lame set up, genuinely asking.
Yes, he definitely hasn’t ran BC into the ground like some on here predicted he would within the first 6 months.

BC is doing good compared to other provinces and the majority of citizens polled approve of the job he is doing.

What’s your opinion or biggest complaints?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
It’s interesting, but not surprising. Canadians in general are not conservative, and millennials are now the coveted voting bloc and we (I’m in the upper threshold) tend to be progressive and non fiscally prudent. So we are seeing a shift from all three of the major parties leftward. If that is good or bad, we shall see. I have no problems with improving society and vanguarding for people’s family rights. I’m just not sold on MMT.

and what I appreciate about far right antisemites is that it’s expected, so it’s less “shocking.” They are old hat. When it’s a progressive it’s just sad.
I don’t think NDP has moved further left over the last decade really.. just the Libs and Cons.

I am also not sure the right should get a pass on racism when the left is getting shamed for it. Both side should be held to the same standards, expected or not. Either way, the tweets were shameful And I’m glad the candidate step down. I will give the one candidate a little bit of forgiveness as he was only 16 at the time the tweet.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Because Canadians don’t want to pay the taxes we need to, to have the healthcare we want. It’s an issue with both the parties. Ontario had a liberal premier for over a decade and they did fookin nuttin.
For all the bitching and moaning we have heard on here about the lack of ICU beds and how it’s the govts fault… I get the impression Canadians are willing to pay for it?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Everyone is screaming about the lack of ICU beds and government preparation, pointing the finger and blaming Trudeau yet when it’s pointed out that the majority of the governments in charge are conservative, the tune changes to, well Canadians don’t really wanna pay for it ?