General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
New Brunswick to require vaccination proof as new cases hit daily record high

Alberta to put in place renewed restrictions, proof of vaccination for COVID-19

So where are we out with all this? What provinces are not requiring proof of vaccine?

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
thats what i figured . dougie is a dead whale and wynne has to have left a bad taste in peoples mouths til this day . is andrea howgarth still the NDP leader there?
Yup, and she's terrible. But DoFo steered this ship into the rocks over the last 12 months. Managed to alienate his base without attracting new support.

I also think the name "Conservative" needs to be pruged from party names if these fuckers want to have an honest chance of winning an election in the 21st century.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Yup, and she's terrible. But DoFo steered this ship into the rocks over the last 12 months. Managed to alienate his base without attracting new support.

I also think the name "Conservative" needs to be pruged from party names if these fuckers want to have an honest chance of winning an election in the 21st century.
progressive conservative needs to just go away forever

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is what it is. "Conservative" is a dirty word in 2021.
it has been in canada for quite some time . Liberal should be considered a dirty word after all the shit that has happened over the last 6 years . this country is in a sorry state

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
it has been in canada for quite some time . Liberal should be considered a dirty word after all the shit that has happened over the last 6 years . this country is in a sorry state
It's inconceivable to me that a person could in good conscience cast a vote for JT in 2021 knowing everything we now do. It's also crazy to me that people are going to vote PPC and probably give us for more 4 years of JT. But it seems to be fashionable.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
It's inconceivable to me that a person could in good conscience cast a vote for JT in 2021 knowing everything we now do. It's also crazy to me that people are going to vote PPC and probably give us for more 4 years of JT. But it seems to be fashionable.
trudy is going to steal the election anyways