General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Do I need to clarify… you can save it spend on what the CPC approves you spend your money on.

From their website:
Canadians will pay into their Personal Low Carbon Savings Account each time they buy hydrocarbon-based fuel. They will be able to apply the money in their account towards things that help them live a greener life. That could mean buying a transit pass or a bicycle, or saving up and putting the money towards a new efficient furnace, energy efficient windows or even an electric vehicle.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Want NDP support in the next parliament? Tax the rich, says Jagmeet Singh
NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh says the one way another party can win his support in the next parliament is to increase taxes on “billionaires.”

Singh made the statement when asked Sunday morning about the “one key issue” that would ensure his NDP supports either the Conservatives or the Liberals if Canadians elect another minority government on Monday.

“It should be really clear: the question of who pays the price in this pandemic. It should not be you or your families, it should not be working class people, it shouldn’t be middle class people. It should be the billionaires,” Singh said.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I like to look at places for sale even though we're not looking. Right now in ladysmith a 1bed 1 bath 1075sq ft house is going for 569k.

My fuck

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I like to look at places for sale even though we're not looking. Right now in ladysmith a 1bed 1 bath 1075sq ft house is going for 569k.

My fuck
sounds like a bargin. that is apartment money in kelowna

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
sounds like a bargin. that is apartment money in kelowna
How do you correct this? Fuxk a market crash, I hate people talking about that how many families will be fucked if that happens.

Bring on the 100 year mortgage

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
How do you correct this? Fuxk a market crash, I hate people talking about that how many families will be fucked if that happens.

Bring on the 100 year mortgage
i moved last september , i foolishly thought i could just pick up a cheap ass mobile home .yeah right . they are going for 2-300k and you still owe 600 bucks a month pad rent . last time i looked they were like 50k .i saw some trailers in a park for 450k lol fuck right off . its a tin can and you dont own the land.its pretty ridiculous . i am ready to move to frozen ass saskatchewan

M

member 1013

i moved last september , i foolishly thought i could just pick up a cheap ass mobile home .yeah right . they are going for 2-300k and you still owe 600 bucks a month pad rent . last time i looked they were like 50k .i saw some trailers in a park for 450k lol fuck right off . its a tin can and you dont own the land.its pretty ridiculous . i am ready to move to frozen ass saskatchewan
You would hate it there

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
A bunch of us swave business men when I lived I a rig house in medicine hat, went and looked at a place is Saskatchewan for 25k at the time. Same house I am living in now. Was on something like 25 acres. Bout on hours drive out of town. 25k.... I could have paid cash for it

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Why is OToole refusing to take any media questions this weekend? Ducked them and refused questions numerous times this weekend.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Why is OToole refusing to take any media questions this weekend? Ducked them and refused questions numerous times this weekend.
Is this a serious question? The media has been asking questions about problems the LPC has been making up for the last 3 weeks. It does not benefit anyone for him to fall into a trap 12 hours before the election.