General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Conservative caucus to vote on whether to enact power to remove O'Toole

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
We’re the hospital staff being racist to them?
Hard for white people to be racist against white people. Ageism was/is a thing that takes place in LTC though.

I listened to the coroner's media scrum today. The story screams negligence, but she's looking for racism.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
It does, and a lot of elder abuse

It’s almost

systemic!
Wait. So it isn't just muh racism after all? She had withdrawal symptoms so they treated her like a degenerate. That's wrong, but it isn't "systemic racism".

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Quebec and the Indians can racism genocide each other for all I care.they deserve each other

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Remember when all them chicken littles were running around screaming the NDP was going to run BC into the ground?

B.C. leads in job creation numbers, but more work ahead, says recovery minister
British Columbia posted the top job creation numbers in Canada last month and the province's jobless rate has fallen below six per cent.

Statistics Canada reports B.C. added 12,300 jobs in September, with the unemployment rate dropping to 5.9 per cent.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember when all them chicken littles were running around screaming the NDP was going to run BC into the ground?

B.C. leads in job creation numbers, but more work ahead, says recovery minister
British Columbia posted the top job creation numbers in Canada last month and the province's jobless rate has fallen below six per cent.

Statistics Canada reports B.C. added 12,300 jobs in September, with the unemployment rate dropping to 5.9 per cent.
I like our NDP Premier.