General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
why do you guys have to slander my people. i am a descendant of holodomor survivors

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Don’t try to shit source troll me
Mister!
Literally the first Google result. You can look it up, our governments aligned with literal Nazis. Not "Everyone is a Nazi" Nazi's, the ""Our Father's killed Jews and we'll rise again" Nazi's. This whole Ukraine thing is pretty fucked if you look at it objectively.

M

member 1013

Literally the first Google result. You can look it up, our governments aligned with literal Nazis. Not "Everyone is a Nazi" Nazi's, the ""Our Father's killed Jews and we'll rise again" Nazi's. This whole Ukraine thing is pretty fucked if you look at it objectively.
I’m writing Vlodoymyr a strongly worded letter

but I’ve also heard this being used by Russian propaganda outlets as a talking point before they even took Crimea

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love perogi
Cook up diced bacon in a large pan with onions. Once browned add in perogies and stir often. Remove from pan when perogies are godlen brown and soaked up all the bacon Jews. Add sour crème, side sausage accompanied with Keens hot mustard and enjoy.

M

member 1013

Cook up diced bacon in a large pan with onions. Once browned add in perogies and stir often. Remove from pan when perogies are godlen brown and soaked up all the bacon Jews. Add sour crème, side sausage accompanied with Keens hot mustard and enjoy.
I parboil them before putting them in the pan.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
but I’ve also heard this being used by Russian propaganda outlets as a talking point before they even took Crimea
Believe it or not, Russia is it's own place and they do have their own side of the story.

We almost went to nuclear war with Russia when they set up nukes on Cuba. It's kind of weird that we want to go to war with Russia because they don't want us to set up on their border.

M

member 1013

Believe it or not, Russia is it's own place and they do have their own side of the story.

We almost went to nuclear war with Russia when they set up nukes on Cuba. It's kind of weird that we want to go to war with Russia because they don't want us to set up on their border.
Andrew Coyne just did a column on ppl like you.

and no offence but I bet I have more connections and insider perspectives to Russia than you. About a quarter of my family still lives there.

just saying, I know it’s a real place

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Screenshot_20220126_122214.jpg

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Andrew Coyne just did a column on ppl like you.
People that don't like pointless wars that serve no benefit to our country?

and no offence but I bet I have more connections and insider perspectives to Russia than you. About a quarter of my family still lives there.

just saying, I know it’s a real place
I was being facetious. Not dick measuring.