General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
Boy, that sure makes me want to continue to go out of my way to support Albertans.
So let get this straight? Some random fucking guy from Alberta rudely points out that you benefit from royalty payments, and you get so butt hurt that you want to hold it against an entire province? Meanwhile, you know damn well that it is in you best interests, despite the fact that you got your feelings hurt on a message board. There isn’t a thing that you could say to me on here that would make me lose support for Ontario’s industries, especially since your province finally got back on track.

Equalization payments prompt criticism as Ontario becomes ‘have’ province

If it was that easy to lose your ‘support’ then it wasn’t worth fuck all to begin with.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Some random fucking guy from Alberta rudely points out that you benefit from royalty payments, and you get so butt hurt that you want to hold it against an entire province?
Nope. Just pointing out to you that being condescending to people who already support you doesn't do a lot to further your cause.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
As was pointed out to you. Provincial politics created the shit show.
How did provincial politics cause the Liberals to over pay by a billion dollars?

Provincial politics have nothing to do with Trudeau's lack of experience and over eagerness to build himself a legacy.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You either misinterpreted my reply or you have a brittle soul.
While I was born on the coast, I wasnt man enough to cut it in Alberta's oil field. I only lasted 7 years, shit my truck wasnt even diesel it was a 94 how embarrassing. I didnt even have crippling debt which depended entirely on oil field pay cheques, it was really pathetic I couldnt even bring myself to print a reciept at the atm and leave it for the next guy to see how much money I had.

Alberta #1
Team money

M

member 1013

While I was born on the coast, I wasnt man enough to cut it in Alberta's oil field. I only lasted 7 years, shit my truck wasnt even diesel it was a 94 how embarrassing. I didnt even have crippling debt which depended entirely on oil field pay cheques, it was really pathetic I couldnt even bring myself to print a reciept at the atm and leave it for the next guy to see how much money I had.

Alberta #1
Team money
You disgust me you brittle soul.

You could never be an amazingly manly sheet metal worker. The most manly of all the trades.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You disgust me you brittle soul.

You could never be an amazingly manly sheet metal worker. The most manly of all the trades.
Muh is long as your working and able support your family your doing some manly shit. Doesnt matter what your doing for work, unless its drywall.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You can’t talk sense to a hippy about pipelines.
Everyone keeps saying "lucrative" and i call bullshit. Define lucrative, the company is making lucrative money, the workers will be moderately paid but hey lucrative. Itll be lucrative until we need a major clean up and then itll be lucrative as the company does everything to avoid paying.

I do support a pipeline, I do however have no faith in the companies involved.

Alberta's going to vote Kenney in and were gonna get fucked harder then spending a night in the drunk tank with taco.

M

member 1013

Was...

She is and always will be such a great woman, anyone woman who puts up with our shit is

I bought a snowblower today, I live on vancouver island
Just get an all wheel drive pussy

This is why you couldn’t hack it in berta

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
props to yall canucks 4 legalizing it. Now stop bein all provincial an hatin on one another. Blz up a fatty, drink a molsen and celebrate yo grate cuntry.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016

Alberta #1
Team money
Cute anecdote. You still need thicker skin.