General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
You brought race into the discussion when you insinuated NDP supporters fault Signh based off his ethnic background and cultural attire as opposed to what he brings to the party.
and I'm fairly condifernt the 2019 election will bear that out. I hope I'm wrong, ultimately time will tell.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Woohoo snow day from work tomorrow.

Boss set a new policy today linking in regards to when we close down for snow. Ol' softy was too generous, I estimate this just upped my annual paid days off by an average of 3 per year.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
When you live on the west coast you do.

You should see some of the fucks trying to drive around here. Infuriating. If your not confident in the snow and/or your vehicle is inadequate to drive in the snow, stay the fuck off the roads.
Lol. We're expecting 40cm here over the next 24 hours.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Lol. We're expecting 40cm here over the next 24 hours.
Hope you got the snowblower gassed up.

As I said, its a whole different world out this way when it comes to snow. Half the population doesn't even own snow tires and half of those who do are scared shitless to drive in the snow. The hazard is higher from the dumb fucks driving 30 down the highway than it is from the road conditions. Additionally, the city only has a handful of snow removal vehicles which can only manage to keep the main roads & bus routes clear when we get dumped on.

I remember when I was living up north, during a large snowfall it wasn't uncommon to see a convoy of about 6-10 dump trucks following behind a massive snow blowing truck down the main roads removing tons of snow in a quick and efficient way... and the sand/salt trucks, that shit gets everywhere.