General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
there is going to be unpopular austerity measures in our future to pay for all the debt we have incurred in the last few years. the liberals will be long gone by then and scheer will be left to make the unpopular choices.he is going to end up being another unpopular PM like harper but thats what it is going to take to right the ship at this point
This is the truth.

Whomever gets in will be hated because they have to repair what the liberals and trudeau have done.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
This is the truth.

Whomever gets in will be hated because they have to repair what the liberals and trudeau have done.
And the Liberals had to repair what the Conservatives had done and on and on it goes.

With that said, I didnt vote Trudeau but I find it amusing to see people who voted for JT because 'anything but conservative' was all the rage at the time.. now they are talking about how the conservatives have to clean up the liberal mess.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And the Liberals had to repair what the Conservatives had done and on and on it goes.

With that said, I didnt vote Trudeau but I find it amusing to see people who voted for JT because 'anything but conservative' was all the rage at the time.. now they are talking about how the conservatives have to clean up the liberal mess.
I don't find it particularly funny. It takes a level of maturity for someone to admit they were duped.

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015

LOL @ the Liberals repairing anything!

Sure I will concede they MAY have done somethings that were decent.but come on...LOL!

Lamont Cranston

First 100
Jan 15, 2015
As much as I dislike Trudeau, he got into the ring and was serious about this charity fight. His opponent was a moron who thought he would be smug and just beat down Trudeau. Trudeau trained for the fight and won by jabbing his way to victory after he weathered the storm. I give him props for getting in the ring, he had a lot to lose.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSpZ3_5pTc

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You've told us you aren't going to vote for Singh Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto .I figured it was a reasonable assumption that you'd be voting for Trudeau. Unless you're throwing your lot in with Bernier or Scheer. Seems unlikely to me though.

M

member 1013

Im not sure where you're getting your info from.

Feel free to show me where I stated I would not vote for Singh.

Kind of hard to predict who one is going to vote for when platforms have not yet been provided.
Don’t lie, we all know you are a card carrying Dipper you commie!!!!!!!

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Im not sure where you're getting your info from.

Feel free to show me where I stated I would not vote for Singh.

Kind of hard to predict who one is going to vote for when platforms have not yet been provided.
Posts 1412-1415 you talked about him being inexperienced and not seeing leadership qualities in him.

If I felt about someone the way you do about Singh I sure as fuck wouldn't vote for them.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So you didn't say:

?
I clearly did say that quote but that still doesn’t back up your statement.

You've told us you aren't going to vote for Singh Freeloading Rusty @MC Gusto .

It’s ok man, you made an assumption (I am voting for Trudeau) based off an assumption (I would never vote for Singh) influenced by another assumption (I would never vote for anyone the right).

It’s ok to just say you were wrong or incorrect.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I clearly did say that quote but that still doesn’t back up your statement.

It’s ok man, you made an assumption (I am voting for Trudeau) based off an assumption (I would never vote for Singh) influenced by another assumption (I would never vote for anyone the right).

It’s ok to just say you were wrong or incorrect.
If I knew I was, I would. I'm making assumptions based on the evidence I have available. If you'd say "nah, I'm still voting for him." That'd be the end of it, instead you're being coy about the whole thing.