General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Try to sneak it through when everyone is distracted
Yup.

We wouldn't want a tragedy committed by a guy with no gun license to go to waste though, would we? I mean we certainly couldn't let the useless RCMP accept any blame.

M

member 1013

Canadian military helicopter missing while operating in Mediterranean

LEE BERTHIAUME
OTTAWA
THE CANADIAN PRESS
PUBLISHED APRIL 29, 2020UPDATED 3 MINUTES AGO
3 COMMENTS
00:00
The Canadian military was scrambling for answers Wednesday after losing contact with one of its new Cyclone helicopters, with reports that at least one person was killed when it crashed into the Mediterranean Sea.

The Cyclone was deployed onboard the Halifax-class frigate HMCS Fredericton and was participating in a NATO exercise off the coast of Greece when the incident occurred, according to the Canadian Armed Forces.

“Search and rescue efforts are currently under way,” the military said in a statement. “As this is evolving, we have no further information to provide at this time.”

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
The budgets are within 1.5 billion US of each other.

but ours is pissed away on bureaucracy and maintaining obsolete equipment.
To be fair, our spec ops is second to none and we also have shit like the Rangers. Our folks cover a lot more ground than the Israelis.

M

member 1013

To be fair, our spec ops is second to none and we also have shit like the Rangers. Our folks cover a lot more ground than the Israelis.
The average Canadian soldier will be better than the average Israeli soldier. Conscript army with some professionals versus a fully volunteer/professional army that is small enough to turn down recruits.

but dey got sweet gadgets

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Well, if the reports are accurate democracy will be taken out and shot behind the wood shed today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No, but sort of.

Looks like our government is going to use the Canadian equivalent of an executive order to ban a bunch of guns today with no public or legislative oversight.
Time to over throw the tyrants.
I'm sure our resident Canadian Commies will be self-fellating when that happens.

Last edited:
M

member 1013

Do you have a copy of said list?
I’ll find it in a sec. targets ARs and the like.

They are using the Nova Scotia killings as justification, but the murderer was already banned from having a firearms license or firearms due to his insanity. He got the guns in the USA and smuggled them back.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’ll find it in a sec. targets ARs and the like.

They are using the Nova Scotia killings as justification, but the murderer was already banned from having a firearms license or firearms due to his insanity. He got the guns in the USA and smuggled them back.
I'll smuggle guns up to y'all when you decide you need them.