General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Definitely not born into money!

We both work good jobs with good pay. I have been with the same agency for over a decade. I worked two jobs (65 hours per week) for a couple years after university. Student loan debts have been paid off for about 5 years. We didn’t go over our heads with our mortgage. Mortgage was paid off almost two years ago.

Bills would be house insurance, car insurance, property tax, phone, internet, gas, hydro, living expenses, and the kid. We travel and enjoy ourselves but are fiscally responsible. 2019 was the first year I ever owned a new vehicle.
Also you:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Me when I hear about $1000 monthly mortgage payments:

haha
I do something similar when I hear how much people pay on mortgages

Got in when housing prices/and rates were very low plus we had a chunk of the total prices right off the bat, they aren't total shitholes but I can't wait to upgrade and go more rural.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Well how about that, Justin Trudeau once again being dishonest and unethical. What a surprise.

What is that, three ethics investigation’s in the last three years?

.... But he’s so pretty.

M

member 1013

Well how about that, Justin Trudeau once again being dishonest and unethical. What a surprise.

What is that, three ethics investigation’s in the last three years?

.... But he’s so pretty.
He’s not really my type. Im more into bears

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Definitely not born into money!

We both work good jobs with good pay. I have been with the same agency for over a decade. I worked two jobs (65 hours per week) for a couple years after university. Student loan debts have been paid off for about 5 years. We didn’t go over our heads with our mortgage. Mortgage was paid off almost two years ago.

Bills would be house insurance, car insurance, property tax, phone, internet, gas, hydro, living expenses, and the kid. We travel and enjoy ourselves but are fiscally responsible. 2019 was the first year I ever owned a new vehicle.
Good for you brother but your sorta missing the point. You shouldnt have to kill yourself working to be debt free. No doubt we should have to work and be financially responsible and live within our means. No caviar with our Kraft dinner but shit we should be able to work a 40 and be able to slice a couple hotdogs into it.Screenshot_20200702-094552_rif is fun.jpg

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good for you brother but your sorta missing the point. You shouldnt have to kill yourself working to be debt free. No doubt we should have to work and be financially responsible and live within our means. No caviar with our Kraft dinner but shit we should be able to work a 40 and be able to slice a couple hotdogs into it.View attachment 9666
Why would people expect to work half as much and be compensated the same way?

M

member 1013

Yeah I don't agree with the conservatives back to work bonus. Slap in the face to those that have been working this whole time. I've taken a huge hit on rates since the pandemic started and am not get subsidized for my losses.
They need to appear compassionate and supportive instead of purely Oppositional. Either way it’s a win for them, if it gets approved it’s an image bolsterer and if it doesn’t it makes the liberals look bad.