General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol @ the ndp being the party of the working man.that shit ended when jack layton died of aids.it is the party of jessica yaniv and human rights tribunals.it is the party of free heroin for drug addicts and endless social programs.they piss on the working man.every time they are in power our resource sectors dry up and blow away.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What am I trying to spin? I work with a whole bunch of people who are like that.

We never will when our politicians come up with policy based on pitting groups against one another. This is a prime example.
Not you but its an argument I've heard...

And yes.... politics is meant to divide thats why I love you

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lol @ the ndp being the party of the working man.that shit ended when jack layton died of aids.it is the party of jessica yaniv and human rights tribunals.it is the party of free heroin for drug addicts and endless social programs.they piss on the working man.every time they are in power our resource sectors dry up and blow away.
Both parties are broken, no doubt.

Neither have done any good significantly for us or feels

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yep
Most if not all of those parties claiming to be for the working man are in fact parties filled with bourgeois a la Trudeau pandering to all kinds of interests : alphabet, ethnic minorities (who form the majority in some key urban ridings what a coincidence). Virtue signalling is one of their favorite methods and political correctness-being woke is their mantra. Money obviously grows on trees (duh) for those people too.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
What the fuck is going on in Ontario and Quebec? How about less anti-mask rally’s and more social distancing.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What the fuck is going on in Ontario and Quebec?
Don't know about Quebec, but on Ontario we used to test people who thought they were sick, or people who just wanted to get a test. Now we're testing people with any symptoms at all (headaches, stomach aches, stuffy nose). Turns out there's a lot more in the community than first thought.

M

member 1013

Yep
Most if not all of those parties claiming to be for the working man are in fact parties filled with bourgeois a la Trudeau pandering to all kinds of interests : alphabet, ethnic minorities (who form the majority in some key urban ridings what a coincidence). Virtue signalling is one of their favorite methods and political correctness-being woke is their mantra. Money obviously grows on trees (duh) for those people too.
Vote for me

M

member 1013

One of Mrs Beard's good friends is doing her residency at a Brooklyn hospital. 3 days from positive to negative test. Said she felt run down, but nothing major.
That’s terrible

who wants to live in Brooklyn

Also is she hot

Last edited by a moderator:

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't know about Quebec, but on Ontario we used to test people who thought they were sick, or people who just wanted to get a test. Now we're testing people with any symptoms at all (headaches, stomach aches, stuffy nose). Turns out there's a lot more in the community than first thought.
Yeah friend of mine who is a pretty healthy person recorded the whole thing on their IG getting the test at a drive thru place. I asked if they'd been in contact or had symptoms the answer was no....

Curious to how theyll feel if they have it?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yeah friend of mine who is a pretty healthy person recorded the whole thing on their IG getting the test at a drive thru place. I asked if they'd been in contact or had symptoms the answer was no....

Curious to how theyll feel if they have it?
Its fucking crazy to me that going on 7 months and we still have what can only be described as unacceptable testing. Its crazier to me that people would rather argue about masks than place the blame at Health Canada's feet where it belongs.

This has been a complete failure of leadership from the federal government.

M

member 1013

Its fucking crazy to me that going on 7 months and we still have what can only be described as unacceptable testing. Its crazier to me that people would rather argue about masks than place the blame at Health Canada's feet where it belongs.

This has been a complete failure of leadership from the federal government.
JT is our fearless leader!!!