General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

The people of BC showed us it was necessary. They wanted to give NDP the power to continue with making bc great again.
Didn’t he basically have a majority with the Green Support? I don’t really follow provincial politics outside of my own

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
BC NDP have a real chance at being the long running Champs of this province. Its up to them to fuck it up, alot of people who aren't blinded by thier liberal love seem happy with what they've managed so far even with them having to form a majority governent with the greens.

Now give me my 1000 bucks Jo Jo Ho

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Didn’t he basically have a majority with the Green Support? I don’t really follow provincial politics outside of my own
Did yes, recently the greens leader has left politics due to illness and I dont think any one really gets along with the new greens lady

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I have enjoyed Pierre ripping JT a new one multiple different times, ive never heard the translator though

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
My kids are playing on my phone sometimes and starting to use the computer more they always find a way to translate Google into some other language, that's what I thought happened here

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
The 80 cents on every dollar over 55k really hurts. They ask me all the time to work 6 days at 10 hours a day. On the Friday nights its midnight to 10am, I have to leave for soccer at 8am. The one time I didn't and stayed until 10am my pay was seriously one dollar more then if I had left at 8.

Your employer is playing the game and so should any hourly based employee, I hope people see their worth more and stop giving even more to these corporations

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
pierre is the only one in the federal govt of any party that is worth a shit

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Justin disagrees with his buddy Macron.
Justin literally outdid himself. Wokest of the woke.
Probably *surprise* more crass ethnic pandering.
Some religions, especially one particular religion of peace, is more equal than all the others.

Questions to the Toronto and Vancouver TMMACers : are there such big muslim communities in your areas?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

“We have to be aware of the impact of our words, our actions on others.” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau defended freedom of expression on Friday, October 30, while believing that it had limits.

“We will always defend freedom of expression”, he said, in response to a question about the right to caricature the Prophet Muhammad, as did Charlie hebdo. “But freedom of expression is not without limits”, argued Justin Trudeau at a press conference, specifying that “we owe it to ourselves to act with respect for others and to seek not to arbitrarily or unnecessarily injure those with whom we are sharing a society and a planet”.

“For example, we are not allowed to cry fire in a crowded cinema, there are always limits”

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What a fuck. Meanwhile he is pushing for half a million immigrants next year.
“We have to be aware of the impact of our words, our actions on others.” Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau defended freedom of expression on Friday, October 30, while believing that it had limits.

“We will always defend freedom of expression”, he said, in response to a question about the right to caricature the Prophet Muhammad, as did Charlie hebdo. “But freedom of expression is not without limits”, argued Justin Trudeau at a press conference, specifying that “we owe it to ourselves to act with respect for others and to seek not to arbitrarily or unnecessarily injure those with whom we are sharing a society and a planet”.

“For example, we are not allowed to cry fire in a crowded cinema, there are always limits”