General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How did they open a bank account with direct deposit under your name?
I believe you just need an account number there was no confirmation as to account holder or anything like that. My wife is terrible with money so payments go directly into my account, we actually alternate between accounts quite often and its easy AF to do

M

member 1013

How did they open a bank account with direct deposit under your name?
I believe you just need an account number there was no confirmation as to account holder or anything like that. My wife is terrible with money so payments go directly into my account, we actually alternate between accounts quite often and its easy AF to do
SoupCan @SoupCan is correct

I asked revenue Canada the same thing. They said they just need my SIN and DOB to set up a service Canada account and not a bank account in my name. Said this is happening a lot. More than likely the bank account will be receiving multiple people’s CERB/EI claims. I should hear back from them within the next three days.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
What a shit show.

Hopefully you can lock your shit down. I think there are online services that will monitor your info and alert you if it’s used again.

The Canadian govt should be embarrassed.

M

member 1013

It seems like no one in Ontario, even the cops that are supposed to enforce the new order, knows what the new order really says.