General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ur getting fucked over up there
losing freedoms for perceived safety never ends well

Your leaders sound like corrupt mofos

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Right now America is producing vaccines faster than their distribution infrastructure can handle. Topping us up to cover for the Euro's fucking us wouldn't have impacted them at all and would have done a lot to repair the general Canadian public perception after the last 4 years as well as looking like a political master stroke for JT. Shit, he could have said "Give us x amount now and we'll give them back once things straighten out." That scenario either happened and you told JT to kick rocks, or JT didn't think to try to fix what is probably the biggest screw up of his political career.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh
I didn't mean it like that

Our shit is shattered to pieces

I don't like anything going on in NA right now
I think for the most part we're just along for the ride, granted I also don't think a lot of this is as malicious as some would have us believe.

Last edited:

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Never mind wexit and texit

View attachment 25930
I drove by the "what if" everyday, we should be Murica

By "what if" i mean they have a log posted on some pillars showing where the border would be if it went straight from the mainland. I used to rip over to point roberts on my seadoo for cheap beer, it was like water in a glass bottle

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This seems like it should be a priority right now.
there are probably a couple hundred terroist groups operating out of canada and sending money back to whatever shithole they are terrorizing but hey lets get the 100 drunken fratboy assholes and designate them terrorists so hey can get 30 years for a FB post . they are now in the elite company of such groups as isis and the al aqsa brigade

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
there are probably a couple hundred terroist groups operating out of canada and sending money back to whatever shithole they are terrorizing but hey lets get the 100 drunken fratboy assholes and designate them terrorists so hey can get 30 years for a FB post . they are now in the elite company of such groups as isis and the al aqsa brigade
Seems reasonable.