General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This dude is a jimmie rustler. Not saying I disagree with him, just making the observation.

i forgot about old jimmy rustler lol

M

member 1013

There have been PMs I disliked before, but I’ve never actually wanted to physically beat one to an inch of their life

until now

I wouldn’t because I’m an adult

but I sure want to

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There have been PMs I disliked before, but I’ve never actually wanted to physically beat one to an inch of their life

until now

but I sure want to
if only there were some sort of viable opposition party in this country . canadians are so weak and cucked that they look at limp wristed red tory erin (girls name ) o tool and see a white supremacist nazi. the cbc will call him trump like and it will be game over. jagminder isnt a viable option either. he has run his party in to the ground and turned it in to a haven for left wing misfits who think trudeau doesnt go far enough. the rest of them greens (lol) PPC and the bloc dont even count . we are stuck with trudeau until he ODs on whatever the fuck drugs he is on and then we are stuck with cottage cheese thighs freeland

M

member 1013

if only there were some sort of viable opposition party in this country . canadians are so weak and cucked that they look at limp wristed red tory erin (girls name ) o tool and see a white supremacist nazi. the cbc will call him trump like and it will be game over. jagminder isnt a viable option either. he has run his party in to the ground and turned it in to a haven for left wing misfits who think trudeau doesnt go far enough. the rest of them greens (lol) PPC and the bloc dont even count . we are stuck with trudeau until he ODs on whatever the fuck drugs he is on and then we are stuck with cottage cheese thighs freeland
Canada is dead

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i dont think moist people realize the years of austerity e have ahead of us because this fuckin turd has been throwing our money away recklessly even before the sweet and sour sniffles became a thing . we are going to have to do more ith less just so fuck face could virtue signal to his base by funding pakistani gender studies programs. meanwhile pakistan is hucking gays off a roof and sticking the money in their pockets

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

until now

but I sure want to
Do you think you could do that? If you weren't a mature adult of course.