General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Is everyone else enjoying these new "We know we've said this before, but our coffee doesn't suck now!" and "Our breakfast sandwich has eggs in it now!" Tim Horton's commercials?

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Is everyone else enjoying these new "We know we've said this before, but our coffee doesn't suck now!" and "Our breakfast sandwich has eggs in it now!" Tim Horton's commercials?
Fuck Hortons has forever soiled themselves, lasttime i went there for the one of my coworkers got the wrap thing with the hashbrowns in it.... wtf, you take thier best breakfast item and wrap it with dogshit

M

member 1013

Fuck Hortons has forever soiled themselves, lasttime i went there for the one of my coworkers got the wrap thing with the hashbrowns in it.... wtf, you take thier best breakfast item and wrap it with dogshit
Canada is dead

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I dont bowl but I know alot of families in the area that use the facility, we take the kids maybe a couple times a year. We want to take the kids to mt.washington to go tubing, its about a 2 hour drive we are only allowed to tube for an hour and we have to pre-book, bookings are full for the next two weeks.

Shit makes no fucking sense at all, especially the not having family over

M

member 1013

I like how the provinces aren't doing anything to hold the fed to account as we fall a year behind the rest of the world.
Don’t worry bruv

at this rate it will only take us over 6 years to vaccinate

M

member 1013

I dont bowl but I know alot of families in the area that use the facility, we take the kids maybe a couple times a year. We want to take the kids to mt.washington to go tubing, its about a 2 hour drive we are only allowed to tube for an hour and we have to pre-book, bookings are full for the next two weeks.

Shit makes no fucking sense at all, especially the not having family over
Bootstraps?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Don’t worry bruv

at this rate it will only take us over 6 years to vaccinate
Sort of. The rate is based on what's been given out so far, not on what distribution capacity is. I mean, it's funny to say, but it isn't really that accurate. The problem is that we don't have any vaccines.

M

member 1013

Sort of. The rate is based on what's been given out so far, not on what distribution capacity is. I mean, it's funny to say, but it isn't really that accurate. The problem is that we don't have any vaccines.
Yes but it’s funny to say

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
We need to vaccinate the elder living in care homes and natives first
It makes sense to vaccinate people farthest away from hospitals and those most likely to die first. The phrasing however was extremely foolish.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
It makes sense to vaccinate people farthest away from hospitals and those most likely to die first. The phrasing however was extremely foolish.
Sorta, I guess.

Admittedly I am not very smart so I dont understand how people in remote locations need to vaccinated first when their exposure should be very minimal but I can see the arguement considering we aren't actually monitoring or restricting anyone for going to these small communities

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Sorta, I guess.

Admittedly I am not very smart so I dont understand how people in remote locations need to vaccinated first when their exposure should be very minimal but I can see the arguement considering we aren't actually monitoring or restricting anyone for going to these small communities
A small remote community can be vaccinated while minimally impacting vaccine supplies. Small remote communities also don't have hospitals and are often many, many hours away from them. Ie, someone in Vancouver that doesn't feel well can go to the ER. Someone in the middle of Nunavut has to wait for a helicopter to fly in assuming the weather will allow it.

The above of course is predicated on the idea that you have a consistent flow of vaccines.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
A small remote community can be vaccinated while minimally impacting vaccine supplies. Small remote communities also don't have hospitals and are often many, many hours away from them. Ie, someone in Vancouver that doesn't feel well can go to the ER. Someone in the middle of Nunavut has to wait for a helicopter to fly in assuming the weather will allow it.

The above of course is predicated on the idea that you have a consistent flow of vaccines.
I understand that my man, a counter arguement is preventing the virus from getting to the small community in Nunavut.

I am just frustrated with the contradictory of everything covid related. I mean even on a federally level are only way to get through covid is vaccine but JT shit the bed on that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I understand that my man, a counter arguement is preventing the virus from getting to the small community in Nunavut.
The only way to guarantee that would be to cut them off from food and other essentials.

I am just frustrated with the contradictory of everything covid related.
You emailing or calling your MP's and MPP's?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Canada's House of Commons voted unanimously in favour Monday of a Conservative motion declaring as genocide the atrocities committed against ethnic Muslim Uighurs in China's Xinjiang province.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and all of his Liberal cabinet ministers abstained from the politically charged vote, which took place mainly over video, and against the backdrop of all-but-frozen relations between Beijing and Ottawa.

China has imprisoned two Canadian men, Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor, on what the government and dozens of its allies say are bogus charges in retaliation for the RCMP's December 2018 arrest of Huawei executive Meng Wanzhou on a U.S. extradition warrant.

Foreign Affairs Minister Marc Garneau registered a formal abstention on behalf of the government, drawing audible jeers over the video feed.

Dozens of Liberal MPs supported the Conservative motion, which passed by a 266-0 margin, amid the cabinet abstentions in the 338-seat Commons.

The vote is largely symbolic but represents growing political opposition to widespread reports of atrocities against Chinese minorities, accusations the China's communist leaders vociferously deny.

MPs also voted in favour of an amendment from the Bloc Québécois to call upon the International Olympic Committee to move the 2022 Olympic Games out of China if the genocide continues.