General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Maxime Bernier arrested, charged after attending anti-COVID restriction rally in Manitoba
RCMP say Maxime Bernier was charged with exceeding public gathering limits and violating Manitoba’s requirement to self-isolate upon entering the province.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Maxime Bernier arrested, charged after attending anti-COVID restriction rally in Manitoba
RCMP say Maxime Bernier was charged with exceeding public gathering limits and violating Manitoba’s requirement to self-isolate upon entering the province.
Well, at least he actually did something.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Stores and patios are fookin packed in Ontario today
Yesterday morning I stopped at Walmart on my way to work to grab some allergy medication, and it was like a Saturday in the lead up to Christmas. I usually do my groceries on my way home from work on Friday afternoons and figured "Maybe it was just busy because people were trying to beat the rush." I kid you not, it was like Black Friday in there. Giving people benefit of the doubt I thought "Well, maybe people are just excited for today." Then this morning I was going with my wife to do the paperwork on a new car and the roads were completely congested.

I'm really curious to see if we go the way of Texas, or if we get a massive spike and go back into another lockdown which causes these massive spikes.

M

member 1013

Yesterday morning I stopped at Walmart on my way to work to grab some allergy medication, and it was like a Saturday in the lead up to Christmas. I usually do my groceries on my way home from work on Friday afternoons and figured "Maybe it was just busy because people were trying to beat the rush." I kid you not, it was like Black Friday in there. Giving people benefit of the doubt I thought "Well, maybe people are just excited for today." Then this morning I was going with my wife to do the paperwork on a new car and the roads were completely congested.

I'm really curious to see if we go the way of Texas, or if we get a massive spike and go back into another lockdown which causes these massive spikes.
It’s nice to see people out at the cafes and bistros doe

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

What kind of car are we getting?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mrs Beard likes the one she has now, so it's just an updated version.
Nice. It's always nice when the ladies in our lives have what they want AND it's reliable.

When my now wife and I started dating she had a red Rolla, so they have a special place in my heart.