General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What’s that
Vertical Scope is a company that owns a bunch of forums. In recent times there's become a thing where they buy a forum and all of a sudden people start getting banned and threads start being deleted with no explanation and it's generally along certain political lines even if the material or individual isn't being overly political.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the media is making it sound like the church slaughtered a bunch of kids and hucked them in to a ditch and called it a day

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
the media is making it sound like the church slaughtered a bunch of kids and hucked them in to a ditch and called it a day
I mean, it's kind of unfair to say "The media" the government is balls deep in it too. Everyone's trying to specifically blame the Catholic church because some religious discrimination is okay.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I mean, it's kind of unfair to say "The media" the government is balls deep in it too. Everyone's trying to specifically blame the Catholic church because some religious discrimination is okay.
you are correct and the media in this country is pretty much an extension of the government at this point anyways

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
you are correct and the media in this country is pretty much an extension of the government at this point anyways
When I talk to someone who watches CBC and think they're getting the straight dope, I shake their hand and congratulate them.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Like me

me lurb da CBC
Me: "Have you never noticed they rarely, if ever criticize the Liberal party, but the NDP are "dreamers" and the CPC are the Nazi party of Canada?

Them: "Really? They always seem very balanced to me."