General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wait, you mean he addressed the actual problem rather than just telling the public to not get sick... wtf man
"Addressed" as in he pointed out that there's a problem with ICU bed shortages. He didn't really do anything about it though. There's no staff for the extra beds, and in a province with 15 million people, 300 extra beds doesn't mean much if the modeling is ever close to right. Luckily we don't seem to need to be worried about that.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
"Addressed" as in he pointed out that there's a problem with ICU bed shortages. He didn't really do anything about it though. There's no staff for the extra beds, and in a province with 15 million people, 300 extra beds doesn't mean much if the modeling is ever close to right. Luckily we don't seem to need to be worried about that.
I think a brilliant plan would be to require someone get something they aren't comfortable with, maybe even make them do it against their will and if not we terminate them from their employment.... even if that means they work in a field that is already struggling

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i almost had to smash somebody at the polls yesterday . i guess i stood to close to some hero and he decided to get mouthy . the guy was crying a river about 6 feet so i told him to move then . the election worker came out and looked at my card and called me in right away so i said "looks like im 6 feet away from you now hey buddy" as i went in and cast my vote. i came out and he started chirping again "why do you have to be like that ' blah blah blah i argued with him for like 1 minute and then i said "fuck you come outside and run your mouth goof" and it went down hill from there . i never did anything to him but his wife started screeching " nooooooooo stoooop " it was all rather unnecessary and over dramatic . could have easily been avoided by minding your own business and staying in your own lane

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
i almost had to smash somebody at the polls yesterday . i guess i stood to close to some hero and he decided to get mouthy . the guy was crying a river about 6 feet so i told him to move then . the election worker came out and looked at my card and called me in right away so i said "looks like im 6 feet away from you now hey buddy" as i went in and cast my vote. i came out and he started chirping again "why do you have to be like that ' blah blah blah i argued with him for like 1 minute and then i said "fuck you come outside and run your mouth goof" and it went down hill from there . i never did anything to him but his wife started screeching " nooooooooo stoooop " it was all rather unnecessary and over dramatic . could have easily been avoided by minding your own business and staying in your own lane

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
dont you have a hospital to bother?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
I believe we have the lowest per capita in developed countries
So we need more right? But we’re not sure when the last time they were ever filled up? Have we ever heard of a lack of ICU beds being an issue before Covid?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Also @free

we need more of everything, doctors, nurses, hospitals. Name it. We needs it.
Jeez Covid must be no joke.

We have always needed doctors and nurses but I’ve never heard of a need for ICU units before Covid.

What was the last federal party that did anything significant to bring us more doctors and nurses?

M

member 1013

Good point. So the lack of icu beds, as well as, doctor and nursing shortages aren’t Trudy’s fault?

Someone should tell them rabble rousers to stop picking on poor Justin!
As much as this pains me to say, not everything is JT Money’s fault :(