General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They are busy stacking the votes.trudy is going to win in a landslide like creepy sleepy joe

M

member 1013

I went around the office asking people how they could vote for this guy:

1632174297514.png
Fookin toronto

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
How as voters can we manifest the change this country needs when the “Loony Left” won’t even let you vote? Today I showed up at the polls and they tried to make me wear a mask. When I refused, started coughing on people and throwing up Nazi salutes, I was told to leave. This country is lost.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m honestly surprised you didn’t vote for him
I’m a single issue voter, Trudeau’s failure to go on record with his support for a 50 per cent rebate on dine-in meals (alcohol not included) between Mondays and Wednesdays at participating Swiss Chalet’s, lost him my vote.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I’m a single issue voter, Trudeau’s failure to go on record with his support for a 50 per cent rebate on dine-in meals (alcohol not included) between Mondays and Wednesdays at participating Swiss Chalet’s, lost him my vote.
Swiss chalet doesn't even have pirate packs bruh, if this fucking guy had said white spot it would have been a land slide. Rich mother fucker Swiss chalet, pfffft

M

member 1013

Swiss chalet doesn't even have pirate packs bruh, if this fucking guy had said white spot it would have been a land slide. Rich mother fucker Swiss chalet, pfffft
In 11 minutes the live results start!