General Canadian Politics eh.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

u
Our highway to the sea isn’t closed because it’s the Great Lakes-St Lawerence waterway. You could start a new life as a freighter captain, and have warm wool sweaters and a cool hat.

think about it bruv

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fuck i just ordered some cbd distilate and hash from the island too. i bet it takes forever to get here now

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bruh..... I just drove past save on foods.line up out the door and around the building. Went to safeway.no produce and almost no meat.shit tickets are gone.luckily I am stocked upIMG_20211116_155424_109.jpg

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Bruh..... I just drove past save on foods.line up out the door and around the building. Went to safeway.no produce and almost no meat.shit tickets are gone.luckily I am stocked upView attachment 52636
We're in for a major fucking shortage. My wife usually shops on Tuesdays and she was saying things were nearly sold out.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Do you guys in BC need me to fly over there and help La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow SoupCan @SoupCan jason73 @jason73 Freeloading Rusty @Freeloading Rusty megatherium @megatherium ?!
We could use some childcare! You good with a bruiser of a 2.75 year old?

The grandparents were scheduled to drive down from northern BC for a week of childcare as we switch providers… That idea looks far fetched at this point.

Perks of the job include access to a sweet Hot Wheels and ‘digger’ collection as well as all the snacks you can eat (current faves include raspberries, cheddar goldfish and moo cow milk).