Society Canadians are weird...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

They're all like "Oh soary soary soary soary soary" all the time, and they're always making ice hockey references like anyone who doesn't live in a frozen shithole knows what they're talking about or gives a fuck.

Also ketchup chips are fukn disgusting.

Everyone agree?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They're all like "Oh soary soary soary soary soary" all the time, and they're always making ice hockey references like anyone who doesn't live in a frozen shithole knows what they're talking about or gives a fuck.

Also ketchup chips are fukn disgusting.

Everyone agree?
I agree about the Soary part...the accent is funny...worked with a couple guys for like 6 years and never even realized that was their accent...I just thought they were "different"

Do all canadians have that accent? ? ?

I agree about the Soary part...the accent is funny...worked with a couple guys for like 6 years and never even realized that was their accent...I just thought they were "different"

Oh yeah, we tend to elongate some vowels and sound a bit dopey but it'sallgood

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh yeah, we tend to elongate some vowels and sound a bit dopey but it'sallgood
a guy was from Minnesota...I didn't realize it was an accent...then another guy from minnesota arrived and a guy from wisconsin

I realized these guys all kinda sounded similar

Then we met some Contractors who were from Canada...they all sounded like the other 3 guys...excellent people all of them FYI

I put it all together and realized it was an accent

I am brilliant
nope, just sheltered in west coast mellow surfer/stoner talking folks

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015

No.

I’d say there’s 5-6 different accents then french

Sorry.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
is it central/west/east?
or is it just something some canadians adopt or use?

I like it

I know a guy who was born and raised in Eugene and he talks like that so maybe it is in the DNA? haha...I asked him where he was from and he said born and raised here...I was like ??????

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
is it central/west/east?
or is it just something some canadians adopt or use?

I like it

I know a guy who was born and raised in Eugene and he talks like that so maybe it is in the DNA? haha...I asked him where he was from and he said born and raised here...I was like ??????
There’s west coast(1)then there’s redneck( interior bc,Alberta and Saskatchewan but there’s differences between those 3).

There’s Ontario accents( one fits the stereotype and one sounds a typical American).

Then there’s the east coasters which depending on the island all have differences( I find girls from PEI extra charming)

Then French.

Just my opinion FYI.

M

member 3289

There’s west coast(1)then there’s redneck( interior bc,Alberta and Saskatchewan but there’s differences between those 3).

There’s Ontario accents( one fits the stereotype and one sounds a typical American).

Then there’s the east coasters which depending on the island all have differences( I find girls from PEI extra charming)

Then French.

Just my opinion FYI.
You people are all the same to me

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015

Then French.

Just my opinion FYI.
Pretty much this. The accent I think Americans think we all sound like is from Ontario.

It’s like saying someone from California sounds like someone from Arkansas.

M

member 3289

If he was from Alberta he’d be telling you to turn down the suck...also the suck knob could be broken.

Give’r.
You were born in Miami. Stop trying to fit in with these fukn weirdos

M

member 3289

Pretty much this. The accent I think Americans think we all sound like is from Ontario.

It’s like saying someone from California sounds like someone from Arkansas.
People from California sound like fags