Society Canadians are weird...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The furthest west I’ve been is Regina and it was a nightmare. I competed in the National Wrestling championships, and I went 0-2. I lost to a kid from Saskatchewan who had cut so much weight that his butt cheeks didn’t cover his butthole. I saw him naked at weigh ins and he it was like he was a cat. Just an exposed butthole as an ass.
Because of this I’ve never returned.

It was a bullshit call I lost on too.
I ate at the Keg there though and it was pretty good.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You ate at a metal container of beer?
"The Keg" is a chain of steak restaurant in Canada. A steak is a cut of meat (usually beef) that is grilled or seared at a very high temperature. It costs about as much as 20 hot dogs. Does Kisssimee have restaurants? Think of a hot dog stand with a big room around it, and you sit down. You have to wear a shirt and shoes. You aren't allowed to vape. You probably wouldn't like it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Didn't read

Can't abide em

Flappy headed moose fuckers, all of them.

Shit at fighting too

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Then French.
I can't understand that French/Canadian accent to save my life. I have a guy that contacts me for work purposes every once in a while, and I never answer his call unless I feel like I'm up for the challenge of trying to figure out what the fuck he's trying to sell me.

It usually results in me saying "What?" about 10 times. Him repeating himself the exact same way, then me saying "Just send me an email, bro"

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
"The Keg" is a chain of steak restaurant in Canada. A steak is a cut of meat (usually beef) that is boiled by @Splinty but most folks tend to sear or grill at a very high temperature. It costs about as much as 20 hot dogs. Does Kisssimee have restaurants? Think of a hot dog stand with a big room around it, and you sit down. You have to wear a shirt and shoes. You aren't allowed to vape. You probably wouldn't like it.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't you rainbow me Woody! Pink wild will track you down and get ya!

M

member 3289

I can't understand that French/Canadian accent to save my life. I have a guy that contacts me for work purposes every once in a while, and I never answer his call unless I feel like I'm up for the challenge of trying to figure out what the fuck he's trying to sell me.

It usually results in me saying "What?" about 10 times. Him repeating himself the exact same way, then me saying "Just send me an email, bro"
European French speakers are way worse

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Dude, I hate hockey. Grew up with 2 former NHL players on my street, have 2 cousins who played in the NHL, and growing up repeatedly had to fight groups of hockey jocks because they were too fucking pussy to fight you 1 on 1.

Make fun of the jets all you want, I do the same thing on game nights to all the fucking sheep decked out in jets shit.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Dude, I hate hockey. Grew up with 2 former NHL players on my street, have 2 cousins who played in the NHL, and growing up repeatedly had to fight groups of hockey jocks because they were too fucking pussy to fight you 1 on 1.

Make fun of the jets all you want, I do the same thing on game nights to all the fucking sheep decked out in jets shit.
Name all four.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015

*Insert GSP I'm not impress*