Society Canadians are weird...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Before anyone makes fun of someone’s looks on a forum they should have to post their own pic.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Do you hate your cousins
No, they never tried to fight me when 8 of their friends were there but ran away when I caught them by themselves.

In every interaction I’ve had with them they were pretty cool guys. There’s some great pictures of my uncle and grandma with the Stanley cup.

Side note. Aaron retired and started farming. My uncle went over to give him some advice on equipment purchases (uncle farmed for 30 years) last year. He broke his neck slipping on Aaron’s front step on the way out.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
That picture is constantly used and @conor mcgregor nut hugger has never bitched or whined about it whatsoever.

There's no question that he constantly fucks with people on here. But, whenever someone comes back at him he doesn't freak out or take it personally. He might seem like a useless fucking cunt, but in reality he's actually a really good dude.
Yeah I wasn't laughing at his image I was just surprized that's what he looks like. For some reason I imagined him looking like his avatar haha. I agree with everything you said eventhough I've had my issues with him.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
They're all like "Oh soary soary soary soary soary" all the time, and they're always making ice hockey references like anyone who doesn't live in a frozen shithole knows what they're talking about or gives a fuck.

Also ketchup chips are fukn disgusting.

Everyone agree?
No.

T

The Big Guy

That picture is constantly used and @conor mcgregor nut hugger has never bitched or whined about it whatsoever.

There's no question that he constantly fucks with people on here. But, whenever someone comes back at him he doesn't freak out or take it personally. He might seem like a useless fucking cunt, but in reality he's actually a really good dude.
Yea he actually met up with me and i was gonna stab him but then i kinda liked him. I gave him 2$ for the bus and i left

Last edited by a moderator: