Lifestyle Cancer Patients are Fading

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Missing work days because of chemotherapy sessions ( some for the first time since giving birth )

Won't be hosting their annual BBQ's this summer due to lack of appetite and general energy problems.

Family are openly telling their cancer victims sports teams that they won't be attending this season. Telling them have cancer you see. Mobility is a problem but the cancer is a fucker too.

Family are dreading the fact they might need to start thinking about a hospice.

They will probably die soon.

Thoughts?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I could barely understand what you wrote but cancer is a motherfucker.

My 53 year old uncle died Monday after a 3 year battle with clear cell RCC.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I could barely understand what you wrote but cancer is a motherfucker.

My 53 year old uncle died Monday after a 3 year battle with clear cell RCC.

It's not a piss take on cancer or cancer victims. It's just a parody thread to highlight how dumb it is to make a thread saying a 96 year old woman is fading.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's not a piss take on cancer or cancer victims. It's just a parody thread to highlight how dumb it is to make a thread saying a 96 year old woman is fading.

I'm sorry for your loss.
I don't think it's dumb. It's not unexpected for an elderly person to pass away. But the queen has been a fixture where that would have been expected for a decade. The fact that she was still going so strong at 90 is quite noteworthy. It doesn't seem dumb to comment on her decline finally happening

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I don't think it's dumb. It's not unexpected for an elderly person to pass away. But the queen has been a fixture where that would have been expected for a decade. The fact that she was still going so strong at 90 is quite noteworthy. It doesn't seem dumb to comment on her decline finally happening

It is disrespectful. Particularly from foreigners like you.

We will not tolerate it.