General Candace Owens Horribly Burned

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Good.

Fuck her, if she gets covid she should be given no medical assistance. She's done her best to make the pandemic worse and profit off of feeding bullshit to gullible people. Give her hospital bed to someone who hasn't been spending the last year and a half trying their best to grift money by getting more people to die of covid.

??

Last edited:
M

member 1013

I like how the right fetishizes her for being a semi-attractive black woman that agrees with them. They should be like me and just fetishize ALL semi-attractive and attractive black women regardless of politics.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I like how the right fetishizes her for being a semi-attractive black woman that agrees with them. They should be like me and just fetishize ALL semi-attractive and attractive black women regardless of politics.
LOL @ "semi-attractive"

She's smokin, bruh.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
It's hard not to think these political assholes deserve this kind of reward for their efforts to keep people in ICUs.

Give me convenience or give me death!!!

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
My buddy's wife left a school council meeting, and anti vax parents handed out their internet research to dissuade other parents from the mask mandate. She felt bullied as well, they were pretty aggressive in the parking lot.

What is the hardship wearing a mask? How damaging is it to quality of life, ffs?
We're tough people as a Nation, but wearing masks turns us into hate filled pussies who can't shut up about our politics even if it means mild inconvenience.

MTG deserves whatever she gets.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Why get tested anyway? Isn't it just a mild flu?

She should trust her immune system.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I would point out that we fought a war for independence and won against a superior force, and that our troops were instrumental in helping win WW2.
We might seem like over-sensitive crybabies right now, but that's what you get when a society looks at itself in the mirror and decides shallowness of character is something to be admired and elevated.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I would point out that we fought a war for independence and won against a superior force, and that our troops were instrumental in helping win WW2.
Yep.

And the Greeks founded Western civilization and gave us Aristotle, Pericles, Alexander, Socrates, Plato, Hippocrates, Pythagoras.......... and now it's 3000 years later and look at the state of them. ?

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yep.

And the Greeks founded Western civilization and gave us Aristotle, Pericles, Alexander, Socrates, Plato, Hippocrates, Pythagoras.......... and now it's 3000 years later and look at the state of them. ?

??
3000 years compared to a couple of hundred. Not a particularly good choice.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
3000 years compared to a couple of hundred. Not a particularly good choice.
How many generations is a couple of hundred years?

You ever know anyone who ever spoke to anyone who could recount firsthand conversations with anyone involved in the Revolutionary War?

??

M

member 1013

We might seem like over-sensitive crybabies right now, but that's what you get when a society looks at itself in the mirror and decides shallowness of character is something to be admired and elevated.
No western country is tough anymore.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
OK.

I live in New Zealand. We went through a major, deadly earthquake that fucked the entire city. Nowhere near recovered more than a decade later. For weeks, we had to boil all of our drinking water, shit in buckets and shower once a week in dirty water. Thousands made homeless. Entire streets impassable for weeks on end. It was adverse conditions and there was a lot of real, actual hardship.

New Zealanders banded together and toughed it out as well as anybody on the planet could have.

??

M

member 1013

OK.

I live in New Zealand. We went through a major, deadly earthquake that fucked the entire city. Nowhere near recovered more than a decade later. For weeks, we had to boil all of our drinking water, shit in buckets and shower once a week in dirty water. Thousands made homeless. Entire streets impassable for weeks on end. It was adverse conditions and there was a lot of real, actual hardship.

New Zealanders banded together and toughed it out as well as anybody on the planet could have.

??
Kiwis are pussies doe

?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Texas almost collapsed and their politicians ran away when it got two centimeters of snow